Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Found out why my 98 eclipse dosent run.4-sale

Old 05-29-2005, 01:51 AM
is a ricer at heart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Found out why my 98 eclipse dosent run.4-sale

A tech look at my 98 eclipse and said its an electrical problem.thats why it wont start. So does of you who dont know. This eclipse is dark grey, Tokico blue shocks, H&R lowering springs,short shifter, NZO'S 17inch rims, Tanabe exhaust, intake, cold ac, dark tint windows,cd player and only has 104,000 on it.This car is like brand new. So the car is going to be 2,500.Only because the problem is small and who ever fixes it is going to have a reliable nice car. But if I fix it the car is going to be priced at the original #3,500. Paint is good and so is the inter.I got comps every day for how nice the car looks. I just dont want to deal with cars anymore. Someone please take it off my hands. PLZ no one reply who's going to talk shit.Thanks.
TR DC CREW MEMBER #51!!!!
Originally Posted by Liquid
DSM's are gay! Vtec is ftw!
Originally Posted by cheezy47
^haha, I trade until I come up on what I want... Cars and wheels...
ANTI JDM
Old 05-29-2005, 03:49 AM
Dramatic Lemur

Trade for 93 GMC SUV? https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/s...d.php?t=237167
Old 06-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Welcome to Candy Mountain

Does it crank over? If it does and just wont start.... check the cam sensor... Had the same problem with mine.