Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

F/S 96 mx-6 Someone take this thing.

Old 04-18-2005, 10:25 AM
The Boss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 96 mx-6 Someone take this thing.

Hey I'm trying to sell this thing again. It's a 96 Mazda MX-6 but the problem is that the automatic transmission has been acting up as of late. The light came on and it's holding back while driving, I took it to a local shop and they told me it needs to be replaced but I don't know why.
Other than that everything is fine: Black with legal tint all the way around done at Divine Sounds.
Interior is perfect, no torn seats, and no stained carpets. (Small tear in headliner.)
Sunroof works perfect.
Power windows, mirrors, sunroof.
80% tread on all four tires.
Brand new air filter, battery and radiator.
JVC CD/am/fm head unit
Blue neons in the footwell.
Stock spoiler
Engine is stock and runs strong.

117,000 miles on everything
No accidents, just nicks and dents on the exterior from 9 years of use.
I still owe Carmax some money on it but I need it out of my driveway asap.
Make me an offer (lowballers welcome). Pics within the week.

"I'm the one that killed Monday, whooped Tuesday and put Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the hospital." - Dolemite
Old 04-18-2005, 11:23 AM
Im lost yo....

dUDE I WILL GIVE U 1000 FOR IT TOMORROW. LET ME KNOW OR CALL ME AT 727 821 3213. iLL BE HOME BY 8 O CLOCK. i AM SERIOUS BRO CALL ME AND WE WILL TALK. iVE HAD 4 MX6S SO FAR AND I LOVE THEM AS FOR THE PRICE WITH A BAD TRANNY 1000 IS FAIR . THEY ARE HARD TO GET RID OF FOR SOME REASON. SERIOUSLY HIT ME UP. WE WIOLL TALK
Old 09-01-2005, 08:48 PM
The Boss

Ok got a new tranny, new radiator, hoses, sensor but it needs a water pump. I'm getting tired of fixin this damn thing so if you want it make an offer. I'll get pics up this weekend.

"I'm the one that killed Monday, whooped Tuesday and put Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the hospital." - Dolemite
Old 09-03-2005, 11:43 AM
L y /v C /-/ /v\03

yo..in 2 weeks i can put a 500 down payment on it...i can make monthly payments of like 400-500 n ill pay about 4-5k total for it...holla back...also, i wanna see pics...im in seminole...AIM is "Celebrity5387" email is Lynchmobile@msn.com so get at me bro n let me know
Old 10-11-2005, 03:25 PM
The Boss

hey guys finally got it back to perfect order, brand new water pump and timing belt as well. Lookin to get about $4000 obo, can't trade because I need to pay off my loan to carmax So if ur interested shoot me a pm or post up, and i finally got pics in my gallery so check 'em out.

Old 10-11-2005, 03:26 PM
The Boss

O and sorry about missing your post lynchmob I've had some health issues this month and completely missed your post.

Old 10-11-2005, 06:00 PM
The Boss

bump

Old 10-11-2005, 07:10 PM
The Boss

bbumpp

Old 10-12-2005, 03:29 AM
Poor College Dropout

Need pix man.. what color interior? *Prays for black*

And is the the base (I4) or LS (v6)?
Old 10-12-2005, 07:10 AM
The Boss

all pix in gallery...
its i4 auto....

Quick Reply: F/S 96 mx-6 Someone take this thing.