Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

FS: 2nd Gen Teg AS IS. (Spun timing belt)

Old 04-14-2005, 05:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2nd Gen Teg AS IS. (Spun timing belt)

About a month ago, I spun the timing belt on my 92 Integra. This is what happened. I was at a stoplight and as I started going the car stopped. So, I was going about 20MPH when it happened. I don’t think that many things got screwed up. I had this verified by two mechanics. I really like the car and I don’t want to let it go but I have to. I don’t have the time or money to fix it and I needed a car right away so I already got another one.
Like I said the car is a 92 Acura Integra LS (Clean Title). It has about 120k miles with an automatic transmission.
This is what I’ve done to the car in the time I’ve had it.
K&N Typhoon CAI
Tokico shocks and struts (dropped the car 1 inch)
Magnaflow cat back exhaust
NGK spark plug wires
Dual color gauge face (gr/bl)
Wiring for amp (amp may need to be replaced for a better one) and two 8 inches Kicker subs.
Per NADA the low value of this car is $2325. I’m letting it go for
$1500.00 OBO.
I posted this in a hurry since I’m at work so I’ll work on taking pics later and expanding. If there are any questions please let me know.

Last edited by RKendry; 04-15-2005 at 08:46 AM.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Call me Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1500 is pretty high for a non running automatic integra of that year. may wanna rethink that price a little bit. i am interested in it as a shell but that price is way off....