Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

make an offer

Old 12-13-2004, 06:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default make an offer

Im selling my 1999 Ford ZX2. It is a red automatic with about 88,000 miles. It has a $2500 stereo system with a $400 Panasonic head unit. The system consists of: 2 polk 12's powered by a bazooka monoblock amp, and 2 pol 5 1/4's and 2 polk 5x7's powered by a 4 channel audiovox amp. I also had a 5.6 inch lcd screen custom installed into the center console with a dvd player hooked up to it with a power converter and a fm modulator. It makes road trips a lot more interesting. There is also a radar detector in it which im probably going to leave in. I have a carbon fiber invader style hood that should arrive in a week and 17in hyperblack G-Racing rims which i am considering including with car if it will help the sale. The car is in good condition. There is a dent in the passenger side fender near the headlight which i can fix if needed, and I am currently working on replacing the rotors and brake pads. Besides for those two things the car is in very good condition--very well taken care of. I am selling it because I want to get a 240sx. So, if you are interested make an offer and we will go from there. I can send pictures if you are seriously interested in buying it.