Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Need To Trade My 89 Crx Si Shell + Cash FOR 4 WHEELER OR 250CC/125CC/80CC DIRTBIKE !!

Old 10-05-2004, 09:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need To Trade My 89 Crx Si Shell + Cash FOR 4 WHEELER OR 250CC/125CC/80CC DIRTBIKE !!

Need To Trade My 89 Crx Si Shell + Cash FOR 4 WHEELER OR 250CC/125CC/80CC DIRTBIKE!!

okay.. i got this shell from someone a few months ago and now i dont have any money to buy an engine so im selling it. i do have to say it is one of the cleanest shells around just look at the pictures!!

- the car is currently primered gray.
- i have the title and it is clear and ready to sign over!!!
- the body is in mint condidion as you can see.
- it has some knockoff rota slipstreams on it right now. i had someone sand them all down and re-primer and spray them gunmetal and clear coat them and they look awesome now (they look shitty in the picture i know... let me know if you want to see a picture of them now!)
- the tires are pretty much like new!
- i was told the mount holders were re-located so you dont have to buy a hasport mount kit!! all you need to do is get the stock mounts with the motor and the mount holders are re-welded to the spot where the stock mounts go!! you save $300 from not buying the mounts!
- the guy i got it from told me the harness in it is still the stock wire harness and it should be ready to go!
- the engine bay was cleared and primered and sprayed gloss black while the engine was out too.
- when i bought it had no passanger or driverside windows.. since then i have got both windows and tracks and put them both in. the front windshield and hatch glass are both in as well.
- there is coilovers on the car right now and i will include the stock suspention with the car as well. when i bought it was messed up and fixed all the suspention.
- i also will include an extra sunroof assembly and a rear bumper and rear hatch lid with no glass in it (for the track).
- i have the stock crx si seats in the car and they are flawless in mint condition!
- the interior is gutted out except the seats and dash.
- i got a battery re-locater kit so i could move it to the back so i could drop the engine in easyer without having to do with the battery in the way.
- i had manyyy people offer me $650 for this shell on here after i bought it so i know i can get at least that for it... make me offers people here are the pictures!!!

PM ME IF INTERESTED AND LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH EXTRA CASH YOU WANT ALONG WITH THE SHELL FOR DIRTBIKE OR QUAD!!

Old 10-05-2004, 09:28 AM

shit what the hell... i dont care ill take cash offers too, and if you have any other shit to trade let me know... i might do it...
Old 10-05-2004, 08:46 PM

ttt
Old 10-06-2004, 02:01 AM
Motha Fawking Baby Maker

wow those are some scary Pics....looking @ the under side of the dash and how the bumper dose not line up well.....ekkkk

good luck and free bump!