Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

SR20DET miata for sale in tampa

Old 10-05-2004, 03:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SR20DET miata for sale in tampa

1991 miata

15" Rota group N wheels (black), 2001 miata gray titanium metallic paint. (New to car) black convt. Top
SR20DET BLACK top with less than 50,000 kil. Tranny also has less than 50,000 kil. Custom down pipe, exhaust, front mount intercooler. Koyo alum. Radiator with 3 12” Hayden fans. Brand new 8 gallon fuel cell

136,000 miles, 1996 miata suspension with 36,000 miles. Brand new ground control Coil-over. Brand new cross drilled front rotors and new upgraded rear rotors, new pads new lines.

greddy coolant temp, flyin miata boost gauge, auto meter fuel gauge (not hooked up). 6 point cage, Simpson racing harness for driver.

stock except for turn signal intakes for air. They are black.

The car was built for drifting/ drag racing/ auto cross. It has solid motor mounts, I have driven it for a while and drives fine. This is a 12 second car all day. It’s a lightweight. NO a/c, p/s, p/b, p/w, p/d. the swap and car are clean. Also has a CLEAN title and it IS in hand. The car on the highway (70-75 mph) got 28-32 mpg.The car is COMPLETELY dyno-tuned and at 15psi it put down 230 RWHP on pump gas. And at stock boost (7psi) it put down 197 rwhp.the sr20det motor only weighs about 20 pounds more than the stock 1.6L , This car is FAST. Due to job and time constraints it just sits in the garage. I’m asking much less than whats into it. The car has NO leaks and drives excellent. If you’re looking for a drift/drag, auto-x car that needs nothing here it is.I have not tracked it yet just haven’t had time, but stop by and drive it, you won’t regret it. tires are new and all maintenance is done. NO RUST on the car. car is now at XAT racing in tampa, check them out at www.xatracing.com they did the swap and are one of the most reputable in the business when it comes to sr20's/miatas/240's and just about all those japanese cars and motors. give them a call at 813-875-7223 if you are interested. ask for casey or adam and make sure to tell them Garrett sent you. im asking 10,200 or there abouts for the car, which is cheap considering all the performance parts plus the fabrication of parts for the car, youd be hard pressed to find it cheaper than this.

iam selling becuase just dont have time to track it and/or drive it like it needs. iam a full time student at Brevard Community College, plus iam also an EMT student 2 nights a week and all day saturday, not to mention my regular job. which means the car just sits in the garage. i really dont need any student loans right now and my truck payments are killing me, guess i just got in over my head...anyway hit me up if you are interested as the car WILL be going on EBAY on friday of this week. i would like to sell the car outright before i have to do that though. and the car once again is at XAT racing in tampa, so should be fairly local to you guys.
thanks- Garrett
Old 10-05-2004, 09:47 AM

okkkk, well guess you guys havent driven it. sounds like somethin went wrong with you two.

anyway ill try to be the big boy around here. if anyone is interested in seeing this car head down to XAT and dont mind these clowns. drive the car for yourself, then make a educated post. thanks.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:15 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

we need to see pics
Old 10-05-2004, 12:49 PM

should have pictures up soon, within next day or so hopefully. stay tuned....
Old 10-05-2004, 01:43 PM
PSI

If you guys have a problem with the work we have done for you then we need to discuss in person. If not leave his for sale post alone. Give us all a break and stop being internet tough guys and let the guy have a clean for sale post.
Old 10-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Nipplelicker

Please read the sticky.

Also, if you have a problem with a vendor here on TR, please PM a mod or admin and we will look into it. Do not post in this thread unless you are interested in the vehicle in question.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:55 AM

car is goin on ebay tomorrow. link will be posted as soon as its up. check back tomorrow....
Old 10-13-2004, 05:37 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6324

sorry bout the wait, theres the link for the car.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:07 AM
?

wasnt this is a mag??? i thought i seen this is like sport compact or somthing...
Old 10-13-2004, 09:44 AM

ya there are two of these in tampa. one built by zfever and one built by XAT. this is the one built by xat. car is solid and FAST with a complete dyno tune on the black top sr20det