Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Testing Waters: 1996 Volkswagen GTI

Old 08-21-2004, 08:50 PM
PWN5 J00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TW: 1996 Volkswagen GTI

ok I was talkign to my GF last night and she decided to let me get a new WRX

So I am testing teh waters to see what I can get for my VW... I still owe on the car and would like to at least break even... I am posting it up to see if there is intrest and what I may get for it...

The car is a 96 VW GTI

has 95,000 Miles on it. Brand new timign belt and head was rebuilt by eurotech racing about 500 miles ago. Has a 5spd transmission, new tires, new wires (magnacore), custom reverse indiglo gauges w/ carbon fiber guage pod. I have taken care of everythign mechanicly on teh car. Regualr oil change every 2500 miles with K&N oil filter and 10W40 Mobil. I also changed the plugs every 5000 miles. The car has no leaks and the AC is ice cold.

The car is in great condition. Inside looks like a brand new car except for small wear on GTI mats. Outside has some nicks and chips in paint and has small scratch on lip of rim. I spend about 4 hours every weekend cleaning it inside and out.

Also comes with:

JVC CD Player
Sony Xploid Mids and Highs
Viper Security System w/keyless entry
New belts and water pump
complete tune up done yesterday
ice cold air
MK4 Shifter w/ leather boot
Sunroof
Cold Air Intake (not installed)

I just put a new K&N panel filter in, Flushed Coolant, New PCV valve, new cap and rotor, new bosch silver plugs, new MAF, and new fuel filter.

This car has been maintained very well and is very reliable... I have jkust been wanting a WRX for a while and my compnay just moved 45 miles from my house so I need a new car with warrent to handle the miles.... I am very sad to part with the car!!

The car blue books at just over 6,000.00 so let me hear soem offers Thank you very much.

sorry I dont have many pictures I will take some more tomarrow... Also refer to my sig for some extras... have any questions feel free to e-mail me... cpages@tampabay.rr.com

- Mike

Last edited by cpages2; 09-08-2004 at 03:04 AM.
Old 08-23-2004, 01:13 AM
PWN5 J00

TTT
Old 09-08-2004, 03:03 AM
PWN5 J00

bump