Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

92 g20 w/gti-r swap

Old 06-16-2004, 03:53 PM
mullet racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 g20 w/gti-r swap

i have had this car for about a month and it's just not me.
i traded glenn my civic for this car.
i have since then put in all the rear int., better looking front seats(old ones were shot), fixed the spedo cable (brand new), brand new a/c switch and resitor chip. i bought all the a/c parts (condensor, compressor, lines, ect) they just need to be installed. put in a newer drivers window motor and powerlock motor. i also built a custom 2 1/2" downpipe and exhaust (there was not one on the car). i'm sure there's things i missed. car will not come with the rims pictured. it will have two steelies and two oem.
motor is a stock gti-r 220hp 200ft tq
8.3:1 Compression
Quad Throttle bodies
444cc injectors
T28 turbo
TMIC has been moved to the front
asking $6,000 obo
Great accomplishment only comes with great risk. I’ll accept the crippling, gut wrenching disappointment of risking all, and failing, but only by putting my whole heart and soul, my whole being into something, will I have the chance to walk among the stars.

Those who risk nothing, those who live their lives in fear, will never have that chance.

Failure is not a sin. It’s being too afraid to even try, that is a sin.
Old 06-16-2004, 03:55 PM
mullet racing

Great accomplishment only comes with great risk. I’ll accept the crippling, gut wrenching disappointment of risking all, and failing, but only by putting my whole heart and soul, my whole being into something, will I have the chance to walk among the stars.

Those who risk nothing, those who live their lives in fear, will never have that chance.

Old 06-16-2004, 03:56 PM
mullet racing

Old 06-16-2004, 03:57 PM
mullet racing

'

Old 06-16-2004, 03:57 PM
mullet racing

m

Old 06-16-2004, 03:59 PM
mullet racing

!

Old 06-16-2004, 03:59 PM
mullet racing

Old 06-16-2004, 04:18 PM
The Barbo-Bot

pm sent
1990 300zx TT - Under Construction

Old 06-16-2004, 04:25 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

holy fuk ur car is hot i love it man good luck:o
Old 06-16-2004, 04:50 PM
mullet racing

pm'ed back
and thanks