Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1995 Eclipse, 62k miles, many upgrades. 5000 OBO * PICS*

Old 05-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Custom User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Eclipse, 62k miles, many upgrades. 5000 OBO * PICS*

I need to sell this car badly to get a truck/suv for my gf and pay off my probation and money i owe my uncle. I will trade it for a truck/suv in decent shape and 2,000 cash.

Ok its a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Red with black/grey interior. I started dying the interior.. i have it all done but the dash, use to be grey but now its black and i didnt use spray paint.. im a detail manager at Autoway Nissan and we have the correct paint. I also put red vinyl on the door panels. The carpet is also in 85% shape and the car will be fully cleaned when sold.

The sound is Alpines in the rear, Lighting Audio in the front and a JVC cd player.

Engine has 62K miles with
- AEM short ram intake
- HP headers
- MSD wires
- 3A exhaust
- NGKr plugs
- hollowed out throttle body and minor mods.

I also have a MSD coil pack off my friends neon.. he said it will work with an eclipse.. so if it does ill throw that in too

Suspension is KYB Gr2 shocks and some coil overs sitting on 17" black Tenzo-r on good tires. Also it has projector headlights painted on the inside to match the car.

The car is in great shape.. im not trying to dump it because it has problems im trying to hide.. i just need to sell it it buy my gf a truck and pay off my probation... im willing to trade for a truck or suv and 2,000 (FIRM) cash. and the truck or suv HAS to be a automatic.. The only minor problems with the car is the front bumper is kinda rigged on.. the coil overs i got off ebay were garbage and we had to rig them on and put clamps under them.

Im asking 5,000 but i can work on the price... my cell phone number is 727 432 1022.. my name is Tracy.. if i dont pick up please leave a message..