Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

12 second 1987 Shelby CSX #439 F/S

Old 04-30-2004, 06:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 second 1987 Shelby CSX #439 F/S

Hi all. This car screams! Race built engine Apx: 40k on engine. 5spd trans with ceramic 4-puck clutch @ T3 pressure plate capable of holding 300-350 HP ( and over 450 with the matching 2200 pound PP (very expensive!)

The engine is built with 100% forged internals - crank, rods, and venolia forged pistons.

Mods include large NPR Intercooler, 52pph injectors, ND Performance ECU, Accufab adjustable FPR, manual boost controller, MSD coil, Taylor spiro-pro 8mm wires, and more.

Car itself is about a 6 out of 10 - it needs paint. The radiator suffers from a small leak, and the reman rack is also leaking (and its only 2 years old).

Aside from that, here are some goodies:

Momocorse top nascar VTR seat included - seat was removed, and i installed new carpet, the original seats (slight tearing), door panels from a '90 shadow. All interior colors match.

I had also replaced the right fender with a direct replacement from another CSX - painted with ground effects already on it.

all 4 wheels got new brakes and rotors turned. Good shocks and struts. Air shocks in the rear.

With 22 psi, race fuel and slicks the car has run 12.86 on its old centerforce dual friction clutch. I have not had a chance to run it with the ceramic setup yet. I actually have a movie of the car getting to the finish line before a 03 SVT cobra !

This car will not break down - very reliable. IT has been my daily transportation since i've owned it and it has been very good. it gets about 25 mpg in city driving to boot.

see my page http://myturbododge.com/?fuseaction=...id=neuralfraud

I am asking $3800 or best offer.

I am located in bradenton! Thanks!
1987 Shelby CSX #439 - with '89 T2 block. Venolia Forged PIstons, Forged Crank & Rods, TBI Roller Cam, Isuzu NPR intercooler, Stock turbo
Old 04-30-2004, 06:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also I forgot to mention:

Comes with a binder containing a fairly copmlete history of everything ever done to the car since it was new (bought at kenyon dodge!)

And IT comes with a complete exterior decal set - this includes door vinyl trim, shelby decals, CSX decals, INTERCOOLED decals - this will replace every decal/sticker/peice of vinyl onthe car!

thanks again.
buy now!
1987 Shelby CSX #439 - with '89 T2 block. Venolia Forged PIstons, Forged Crank & Rods, TBI Roller Cam, Isuzu NPR intercooler, Stock turbo