Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

For Sale: 95 Integra Gsr Turbo

Old 04-15-2004, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 95 Integra Gsr Turbo

Hi everyone, I'm new to this tamparacing.com site. I'm selling my car on here because I was told this is the place to do it. Anyway I have a 1995 Acura Integra GSR with Drag 3 Turbo in it. These are all or at least most of the mods done to it. ASKING PRICE IS $14,000 , BUT I AM DEFINETELY WILLING TO NEGOTIATE!!!!!!!!

Mechanical:
-Totally rebuilt motor in September, Golden Eagle Sleeved Block, Ported and Polished Head, Eagle rods, Je Pistons (bored out to 2.0 liter instead of 1. Motor has 3,000 miles on it, Odometer for the body of the car is 68,000 miles.
-ACT Clutch Kit (brand new)
-Drag 3 Turbo Kit
-Drag 3 Turbo
-HKS Blow Off Valve
-Drag 3 Exhaust Manifold
-Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
-Chrome Piping
-Tial Wastegate (modified pipe so it goes straight into road)
-Spearco Intercooler
-HKS Turbo timer
-FMU
-Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust System

Suspension:
-Coilovers (I also have the tools for the adjusting)
-Tenzo R Front upper strut bar
-Tenzo R Rear upper strut Bar

Exterior:
-Full body Kit
-Kombat Rear Bumper
-Custom Side skirts (right side needs minor body work)
-CL Cali Headlight Conversion with an Invader Front bumper (needs some minor work as well, a couple of cracks)
-Custom Rear Wing (commander maybe, I'm not sure what's it's called, it comes with built in taillight)
-Mesh all around
-17" ADR Gt Sport rims with Yokohoma Tires (tires have about 50% tread left, one might need replacing though, rims are white just like the car)
-Painted Brake Calipers
-The body is in great shape along with the paint (of course other than the ones that I noted earlier "side skirt, and front bumper")

Interior:
-Basically all stock
-Leather
-Moonroof
-JVC cd player (all wiring, but not installed in the car, plastic installation kit included)
-Sony Xplod speakers
-2 10" JL Audio Subs in a box (NOT installed, NO amp, NO wiring, etc., all I have is the subs in the box)
-Painted panels (white)
-5" chameleon tach
-Momo accessories
-Shift Knob
-E brake Handle
-Racing Pedals
-Two Sets of Indiglo gauges (both NOT installed)

There are probably a couple of more mods done to it here and there that i just can't think of off the top of my head, but that is definetely the majority. Now I have to be honest, the car does need some tuning done to it. Although it does need tuning it is still an everyday driver, I drive it everyday, but I take it easy on it due to it's non tuning. I switch gears every three thousand rpms no more and no less. This is the list of things that need to be done.

Tuning that needs to be done:
car needs:
-Boost controller
-RM 550CC injectors
-Hondata S200 with Boost
-Hondata Tuning
-3 Bar map Sensor
and I think that is it. I will add if I think of anything else. I wen to SECRET SERVICES and they said that it would cost approximately $1,600 for everything. I just wanted to make sure that I included that detail in here. So anyway That is about it I would think if you have any questions then just go ahead and email me and I'll answer them the best I can, If you wanna look at the car then email me with your phone number.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Pleasure the do me

Nice motor. It might sell better on TR if you take the body kit off. TTT for a nice set up though.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:19 AM

thanks I appreciate the advise, but unfortunately I don't want to touch that car anymore, if someone doesn't want the body kit they can always sell that one and put it back to stock if that is what they choose to do you know what I mean. I'm just looking to sell it the way it is. But I really do appreciate the advise, if you have any other advise I would gladly take it.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:27 AM

Oh and also it has a Brand spanking new single FAL fan as well as an all aluminum Fluidyne Radiator
Old 04-15-2004, 10:34 AM

who in their right mind would spend 14,000 dollars on a car that needs at least 1600 dollars to make the car run right. not to mention your fast and furious body kit that you scraped all over town. I guarentee you will not get any thing close to that much money. if it was a 2000 gsr with 30,000 miles and no body kit it might be a good deal.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Fir Na Tine

+1
wicked wheel 2
ebvp mod
s&b
5"magnaflow dump
custom 6position chip
05/07 grille
soon to come- djm 3/5kit, 20s or 22s

2010 Snapper Pro 36" z-turn
Kawi 19hp
45hrs
Old 04-15-2004, 11:50 AM

pics?
Old 04-15-2004, 11:51 AM

That is why the price is very negotiable. In that case how much do you think this car is worth? and Keep in mind that the body of the car only has 68,000 miles on it, if you think about it that is about the mileage of a 99 GSR.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:52 AM

I don't have any pics as of this second but if you give me your email address I will gladly send you some when I get home
Old 04-15-2004, 12:13 PM
GulfCoastAngler.org

Even at $9,000 thats alot... TR is a good place to sell cars, not smack peoples heads "or try".

my 2cents.

For sale is a 1997 mustang GT, White, 5 speed, 3:73 gears, Corba R hood, 2 chamber FlowMaster Ex, and 109.XXX miles.. very clean in side and out.. runs great.. and is very strong.. $5,500 FIRM! pm me!