Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Civics for sale!!

Old 02-02-2004, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Civics for sale!!

oK this is like a clean out my backyard sale..lol..first off i got a 91 hatch(race shell)cut for a 1-peice front end thing is stripped!has interior and partial engine harness in the bash on the instide theres a 4-pt roll cage and a black dash and steering wheell teh shell wieghs about 900lbs.also windsheild is cracked.($100 obo you get it it has no rear shocks or springs on it and rear center tail lense is gone.)..also has front sway bars.

2.1988 civic standard hatch no engine,trannt,or engine or dash harness in it.the dash is currently out of it it has 2-blue vinyl seats in it have the dash windsheild has small crack in it but i has coilovers new honda struts,polsihed 89 accord Lsi wheels(look like gsr webs but 13"s) w/new tires red leather shift boot w/red stitching spearco sytle polished and black shift know ghetto kut shifter,hp raning chrome and black pedals,needs drivers isde fender also has amber jdm style corners that are brand new no rear interior has 90 dx rear tails and probably more shit i cant rember also has new vibrant air intake for AE that goes w/it.$500 obo

3.1991 honda civic Ex 4dr manual tranny(D16a6 engine and 5spd tranny smooth new clutch car starts up and runs perfect(hit a gaurd rail so basically perfect full red interior power everything(mirrors,locks,windows crusie..etc)has like 120k miles but is excellent to take motor out if this and put in 88 hatch $600 for 4dr

Or I will take $900 for all 3 but thats only deal i can work out need tehm all gone have way to much itme and $ tied up and need the cash will accept trades but for practical shit like a car or rims or parts fora b-series..let me know have old pics of the 88 hatch in my gallery will try n get pics of all of them tomorrw..let me know ASAP thanks
Old 02-02-2004, 07:25 PM

also i have 2-new fenders off a grey 4dr that will fit the Ex so if you wanted you could make a nice ass car outta tleast one..lol TTT

I love you bro you wont ever be forgotten!!

RIP Kevin Gonzalez Slo_SI
Yall take care of us... we will all see you in better times.

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 02-03-2004, 12:07 PM

i would like the 91 hatch call me at 1-800-225-6517 ext 2635 or home 813-891-9508 pls call i totaled my 2002 civic need a car to swap my motor in to
Old 02-05-2004, 05:25 PM

TTT or trade for manual 4dr 88-91 civic that runs or turbo shit for a b-series thanks TTT

I love you bro you wont ever be forgotten!!

RIP Kevin Gonzalez Slo_SI
Yall take care of us... we will all see you in better times.

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 02-05-2004, 05:43 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

1991 CIVIC .. how bad is the damage.....
Old 02-05-2004, 06:02 PM

only damage is on the pass side side swiped a gaurd rail needs new fender(have)and the front suspension(have on the dx hatch.)then only some scrapes but the interior is perfect between these 3 cars you could make the 88 hatch bad ass..let me know TTT
Old 02-11-2004, 02:24 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

yo i want the 4 door call me 813 9619569

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...