Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

cheap 90 integra ls coupe, runs good, needs work

Old 02-02-2004, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cheap 90 integra ls coupe, runs good, needs work

Located in Orlando,FL

This would be a good daily driver. I use it every day, back and forth to work; 45 min one way. Anyway I am getting a newer car so I dont need this one anymore. It runs good but it needs CV joints badly(both sides =$200). Also the paint on the hood is faded really bad...and the passenger door has a huge dent, but can open and close and the window goes down half way. Its got 184k miles on it, and is automatic transmission(tranny is solid, rebuilt 2 yrs ago..and I drive it like an old lady). The interior is in fair condition and all the buttons work except for the cruise control. Its an LS so it has sunroof, but no power windows or doors. It does have the normal drippy under dash when it rains. Its an $18 and 30 min fix though, It just never bothered me enough to fix it. The AC blows but is no longer cold. It was cold when I got it however so I am sure it will hold a charge. You can buy a synthetic freon kit for 40 to refill and seal at the same time. There are numerous posts about it on g2ic.com. Also, the IACvalve needs to be cleaned to smooth out the idle when the car is cold(once again check out g2ic...numerous posts on this). Once it warms up, there is no rough idle. The only other little thing is if its really hot outside(only happens in the summer time) the engine can be hard to start. This is caused by weak connections in the Fuel management relay(read about this on g2ic.com), it costs $48 for a new one from acura..or you can re-solder the connections. I never fixed it because I park in the shade all the time so this isnt a problem for me.

Anyway sorry for the long post, trying to be thorough here. I am looking for $500 or trade for something worth around $500. The car will be availalbe in about a wk. Im sure I could sell it real fast in the paper but Id rather sell it to someone here who knows how to work on cars. If someone gets it who doesnt know how to fix these small things they will get raped by a mechanic.

Thanks

email me for pics: especially if you can host them for me ...

scwresume@yahoo.com

Thanks
Sean

Last edited by ACTEG; 02-02-2004 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:40 PM

i got a honda motorcycle. its a honda 750r. its a 4 cyclinder. like the old kawasaki's. nice bike. it runs just a little tuning with the carbs. where u located?
Old 05-16-2005, 07:27 AM
noroses

hey i live in o-town im looking for a first car do you have any pics? I just need something to get to and from school and work. ive got 400 cash if you are willing to make a deal pm me .