Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2002 Civic EX VTEC

Old 02-02-2004, 11:13 AM
Blown 7thgen... Literally

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Civic EX VTEC

well.... i'm just trying to get rid of this thing now... i'm going off to college in 3 months and won't need the car... I am looking to get $15K obo for it or even now might consider taking offers to just take over payments... PM me with stuff i you need to keep your offer private... i just want decent prices and i mean in the area of that price... i won't come off it that much since i still owe some money on the car.... but please don't raid my post with how my car is only worth so much... whatever... i still owe on this car and the work put into that car has to be paid for by me... so just MAKE OFFERS please... and i will respond as soon as possible.. thank you for letting me have your time.

Mods go as follows:

exterior:
Full wings west G5 kit with the extreme flairs... very rare "with" extreme flairs on our cars
White painted strip graphic
Carbon Fiber hood with Honda emblem
Wings West Mini-wing... "not to common" on our cars
TYC carbon fiber tails
TYC black housed projectors

Interior:
Red and black racing seat covers
Ichibahn Custom shift knob... picked with taste in mind

Engine Mods:
DC Sports Header
AEM red cold air intake
Greddy EVO full cat-back exhaust

Wheels:
White TSW Spirit *LIMITED EDITION* 17X7.5... only made for a year
wrapped in Kumho 711's on all fours... all 4 are brand new just replaced 1000 miles ago

Car comes with sponsership with Hondaland and also a $10,000 sponsership provided by RacerXmotorsports...

!!!!MAKE OFFERS!!!!

Last edited by REDchirp; 02-05-2004 at 06:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2004, 11:16 AM
clever individual

Default Re: 2002 Civic EX VTEC

Originally posted by REDchirp
still owe on this car and the work put into that car has to be paid for by me...
... but you bought the car pre-riced.. and you haven't really done any of your own work on it besides taking off the black graphic.. haha
Old 02-02-2004, 02:14 PM
clever individual

bump for rice
Old 02-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Is now ballin!

lol @ bump for rice.. i fucking hate rice, if u own an import, make it JDM style, but i have to give u props bro, that is one rice car i WOULD own, its clean as shit.. free bump for u..
ttt - good luck sellin it!

RIP Kevin (Slo_Si) Gonzalez - 09/13/2006
Old 02-02-2004, 05:50 PM
clever individual

Originally posted by jaso0on
lol @ bump for rice.. i fucking hate rice, if u own an import, make it JDM style, but i have to give u props bro, that is one rice car i WOULD own, its clean as shit.. free bump for u..
ttt - good luck sellin it!
loser
Old 02-02-2004, 05:56 PM

Gabe... could you please do me a favor for once in your life and just leave one of my posts alone... i'm just trying to get rid of the car... leave it at that please.... Thanks

and for anybody else... i know it's not TR style... but I just need it gone... and figured i'd post anywayz... TTT

Jaso0on- that's for the props i know u don't like rice... but u still commented on a good note... i appreciate it... thanks
Old 02-02-2004, 06:43 PM
F*ck Tom Brady

just a word of advice paint over those things on your car if you wanna ever sell it. Just trying to help
Old 02-03-2004, 11:31 AM

thanks for the advice, but i have better advice... if you were interested in buying the car... and you didn't want the white graphic left on teh car... I could peel it off for you and polish it up nice so it was never even there... cheaper than painting ya know? lol

Anyways... car is still for sale... PM me with anybody interested... if you know any little 16 yr olds taht might be interested... let em know... thanks
Old 02-03-2004, 11:34 AM
clever individual

Originally posted by REDchirp
if you know any little 16 yr olds taht might be interested... let em know...
funny how you were that little 16 year old.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:47 AM

gabe... you don't have a car... remember... stay outta my posts... god damn... fucking highschool bullshit... go buy a car and drive it around or something... please... I'm just trying to sell my car... Damn!