Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

92 ls new price 1500

Old 01-07-2004, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 ls new price 1500

I'm selling my 92 ls for only 1500. FIRM. Same car as posted by spoonneck. For pic's click on search bar and enter 92 ls. Then look for the one posted by spoonneck. The car is the same minus cf hood, and racing seats. Call if interested. 727-546-3585...randy
Old 01-07-2004, 03:37 PM
once your bit, your done.

So you have all this stuff? Even CROWER PISTONS AND TITANIUM LIFTERS?!?! Only selling for $1500 when it has all this stuff you told me?

dc headers,cold air intake,brand new ecu and distributor,msd plugs and wires,fuel regulator,aftermarket cams,dont know the brand, tru-time cam gears,clutchmaster stage 2 clutch,crower pistons and rods,titanium lifters and springs,3 inch exhaust all the way back to a dynomax muffler, tokiko adjustable coilovers, neu speed springs, new brakes about 7 months ago,fat free weight watchers interior!!! Painted custom blue, 12 different pearls about 8 months ago. nor runs, chips,orange peel. Paint and body are flawless. Auto-meter monster tach and odometer. short shifter, oil changed every three hundred.

If the motor really is built you need to be selling this for alot more man.

Last edited by BitbyStreetRacin; 01-07-2004 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-07-2004, 03:59 PM

SO, Crower does'nt make pistons.......try crower.com!!!! The cars has EVERYTHING that is posted. Some people from tr have already seen and rode in the car. Unfortunatly some people are like, let me see, let me see, let me see. Basically all talk. I'm selling the car for some pretty simple reasons. Reasons that kids probably don't understand. I'ts called a family. The car has no interior no back seat and is not safe for me to be driving around with a 2 year old son, and to have another son on the way. I just bought my wife a new car, now I need to get somthing to better suit my FAMILY'S needs. Thanks bit by.....talk on bro!!!!
Old 01-07-2004, 04:12 PM

crower pistons eh? do you have crower bearings too? ;p

why are you getting rid of the car?
Old 01-07-2004, 04:25 PM
once your bit, your done.

"Crower is your one stop high performance pistons source. Choose from a variety of SRP, JE and Arias pistons designs available for the Honda/Acura platform"

They dont make pistons buddy, they sell them.

I totally understand what you mean though, about the kids. But your cars worth alot more. Im still interested in it I just wanna do a compression test and basically be sure it has everything said done to it. Obviously it has the bolt ons you can see. But I mean(i.e. rods/pistons, cams, titanium LIFTERS, havent heard of titanium springs either, and "stage 2 cams im not sure what brand" ) Not that I dont trust you its just that you didnt build the motor and Ive gotten ripped off like that before, buying cars from people who didnt build the cars. If your still interested in a trade I am too, I am not all talk. Just cautious. I want to see this car in person before I just go trading cars for some shit I know NOTHING about. About the 4 times we could've met, I havent been avail. one time that you've called and was ready to go. I told you Im bringing my father and Im waiting until he is off work to go. I also said in my PM that I would give you more than enough money for gas to drive up here for the trade, but you did'nt answer. P/M me back if you want to talk more about this. I still want your car stock motor or built.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:48 PM

You have my number, scedule. Neither has changed.
Old 01-07-2004, 06:40 PM

for those who were interested, the car has been sold.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:46 PM

This car is still for sale, buyer bought a brand new car....so here it is again
Old 01-16-2004, 01:09 PM

pm me again i guess
Old 01-16-2004, 01:18 PM

i want to kno why he is asking for $1500 in this thread, and $2000 in the other