Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

hey all beware of this 240 for sale

Old 10-19-2003, 07:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey all beware of this 240 for sale

hey as much as i would hate it if someone did this to me this guy kindof deserves it.

my girl friend had a 92 nssan 240 with a 93 front end and well it was shitty then and even worse now. its had atleast 5 owners and it has seen its racing days. its being sold at a automotive repair place in dunedin on main street near the amsouth bank. its blue (NOW) use to be blue with gold flames. if u see it look at the hood carefully u can see the flames. it has cheap target hubs on it and on the back tail light it says nitros (it once had nos but not now) the only thing worth a penny on that car is the intake and exhaust. this nissan has civic coilovers and its frame is slightly bent. i don't know if XAT racing views these forums but they have reviewed this 240 and they gave it an estimate life of about 6 months i would give it maybe another year if it wasn''t raced due to the new seller butting a new timming chain on it.this car has been in 2 accedints that i know of i don't know if they bondoed it or got a new front quarter pannel but its been in 2 accednts maybe more. the guy who baught the car signed a contract to use the car for parts instead wants to resell it. so my gf is a little mad and we wouldn't wana see a fellow racer get dicked over bad a bad sales man selling a shitty car for $2,700 but please be more then welcome to go look at it and rip on it as much as u want

btw the car was only sold for $250 unfortunatly.........
Old 10-23-2003, 09:19 PM

most of that cars owners have sucked ass
Old 10-24-2003, 05:00 AM
Im as loyal as my options

didnt some fag named sonic own that car? i have raced that car before lol, the kid told me it had 250 to the wheel lol
Old 10-24-2003, 05:11 AM

i think i know some one that owned that car once ,his name was chris ,i think /though he put all of that to gether ,and the civic parts ,that would be him......
Old 10-24-2003, 05:11 AM

that kid sonic is a fag
Old 10-24-2003, 06:15 AM
Hang on Sloopy

Originally posted by wgs0023
didnt some fag named sonic own that car? i have raced that car before lol, the kid told me it had 250 to the wheel lol
no, he meant he paid $250 for it to the wheels!

Looking to get flooring done in your home or office? Carpet, Ceramic, Marble, Wood, Etc. Feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks!!
Old 10-25-2003, 07:00 AM

yes its had like 5 owners ok when it use to have NOS it fried the engine then they took it out well instead of getting a hose cap or taking out the NOS hose completely they shoved a screw driver in the hose to cap it off. (Sonic's Job) the firewall was compramised as well probally cause of sonic. (what's funny is i've never met him but everything i hear about him equals up to him being a total complete dumbass)

the guy who's selling the car lowered it down to 2,195 though humm maybe when its down to about 20 bucks i might buy it hummm.

also if u wana hear something really funny Sonic (the ALMIGHTY SONIC or not) said that 240 is a SCCA racing car HAHAHAHA!
Old 10-25-2003, 10:07 AM

I THINK SONIC GOT

Old 10-27-2003, 03:23 PM
Professional Drif-Tater..

So, woody. Did you forget to mention that XAT lokked at it after your girlfriend jumped 2 curbs with and then, while she still owed money on it, slammed the front end of the car into a Chevy S-10 while doing 70mph on 275? No, didn't think ya would remember to include that.
And did you also forget to mention that she managed to burn 2 brand new tires (that I bought for her) bald within 1 week and tried to tell me that she didn't "hot-rod" or "get down" on it at all?
BTW- As far as the civic coil-overs go, I was not aware of that til later on and still had no problems with it except that the pass, side upper support bearing needed to be replaced which I was striaghtforward about. Oh , and don't forget the "alignment" shop she took it to that misteriousely bent the rear sway arm. Your a pair of clown shoes.

Sonik: " Cool! Did it look hot?, cause if you ever get that close to f'ckin my car up again.... the fuzzy balls hangin from my mirror will be yours

Import Corner Inc.
6432 massachusetts ave
new port richey,fl 34653
1-888-520-9601
GO TO:www.importcornerinc.com

MYSPACE

www.myspace.com/bmwsonik
Old 10-27-2003, 04:19 PM

clown shoes wtf is that might i ask.