Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1987 Mazda B2200 x-cab shaved project.

Old 10-14-2003, 04:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1987 Mazda B2200 x-cab shaved project.

Im selling a 1987 Mazda B2200 Extanded Cab Pickup,it has shaved door handles and locks antenna is shaved also and it is in Primer as of right now but it also has rear airshocks and 4" drop blocks up front there is 3" drop springs and it can go alot lower(if you crank the torsion bars or bag it.)Also the interior was Pink yes pink i have no idea why it was done but it was(i bought the car from the ORIGINAL owner and havent transfered the title yet so who ever gets it will be the 2nd owner)I will Dye the bash and stuff black and it has laser seats in it i beleive and one prelude seat extra,also it does run but i will give it a tune up before its sold it does leak some oil(maybe valve cover gasket or something??)but havent had time to mess with it,it has some 15" chrome 8 whole wide ass rims and tires other than that the only probs are :needs power window regulators from junk yard,some interio panels(or make your own),and has no bed.there is a shaved door selenoid kit i relocated a door lock so you use a round key (at the top of the door pillar)whcih opens the door then there is a toggle switch inside to open the doors,is a nice little truck would be awsome mini-truck project or beater truck im asking $600 obo if interested let me know whats up no pics yet but will try to get some(also the cab is purple with murals as of now but will be put in primer if wanted.)
Old 10-22-2003, 12:49 PM

lemme know more bout truck any pics? lemme know if you might want a trade for a turbo probe needs a little work but runs pretty strong. write me an email
Old 11-06-2003, 03:57 PM

STILL GOT IT?
Old 11-06-2003, 05:19 PM

sold sorry**

I love you bro you wont ever be forgotten!!

RIP Kevin Gonzalez Slo_SI
Yall take care of us... we will all see you in better times.

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!