Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

87" Burban FS/FT !!!!!!

Old 09-27-2003, 04:52 PM
MODULAR MAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 87" Burban FS/FT !!!!!!

Ok ok....so I "did" have plans to make my truck all AWSOME and cool :. Well you can kinda forget all that now. The time has come for me to part from my beloved truck. Yes I know it's tuff but I don't need a truck right now. So it's up for sale...(moving to BACK o NC). So here's what you need to know...It's a 87' GMC Suburban1/2 ton sierra classic :o. 305 TBI(Throttle Body Injection) with a TH350 tranny on it. It DOESN'T have the factory 10 bolt rear end. But a much beefier older modle 12 bolt rear end. With tow package. The previous owner had it setup for towing his race car and well after driving it for as long as I have. There are 33x12.5x15 MUD TIRES ALL AROUND right now. I have to say that is pretty much it's destiny. If your looking for a show project or just simple transpo to work and back then this is certainly the truck for you. I'm starting the asking price at $2,500 and will eventually work my way down. Just keep giving me offers and YES I will consider trades. Like I said it wont win any races and at this point no show's either. It does have minor damage on the driver side where the door and quarter panel meet. That is from when I got the truck stuck and while pulling it out the guy steering forgot about the door and it was cought on some tall grass. Guy pulling the truck didn't hear us yelling stop over his own and well what happend in the end is what you see now. The door itself still works. ;D Runs good really good on gas. About a week week and a half between fills depedning on driving. Pretty clean inside and out sparten intieror because remember this is a work truck so it's not exactly "fully loaded" :'( :'(. contact me for more info and pics

Thank you !!!

~Cardea Blue~

HOME: 407-737-2032
PGR:407-213-1927
E-mail: Japracer02@yahoo.com
AIM: KoingRacer