Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Audi A4 1.8T Quattro for sale........

Old 08-17-2003, 09:12 PM
Hooray Beer!!!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi A4 1.8T Quattro for sale........

im looking to get rid of my car due to the fact that im moving out and dont want a large payment anymore....

specs:

-99' Audi A4 1.8t Quattro
-49,000 miles
-Auto-tiptronic
-leather
-sunroof
-black exterior grey/tan interior
-car has been kept stock with the exception of the stereo which will be turned back to stock

problems:

my car had a few small problems resulting from a broken exhaust manifold bolt(car sounded horrible)...these problems were fixed by Reeves under warranty(stilll has an AUDI assured warranty)...also I was told that the tie rods need to be replaced(according to Reeves)...

there is also a small dent in the hood and small crease/dent in the trunk lid(will get pics if needed)...other than that the car has its normal share of chips and whatnot(its a 99...what do you expect?)

asking price $13,000...I think this is a more than fair starting price since it is already $1500 under blue book value...I really do love this car and have taken very good care of it....I hope to sell it to someone who will take good care of it as well...I'm trying to give people on some of the boards first shot before I put it in the paper/autotrader...if it is not sold within a week or two its going to Carmax(dont make me take it there!!!!!! )

I am free on tuesday and wednesday or on the weekend

WILL POST PICS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!