Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

Selling Full system! CVR 15, TMA 1000.1 (JL audio), alpine head unit, wiring

Old 08-25-2010, 07:46 AM
MR2 Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling Full system! CVR 15, TMA 1000.1 (JL audio), alpine head unit, wiring

I have everything needed to put together a bad ass system.. An alpine cde-102 head unit (with USB and aux in), a TMA (exact same thing as jl audio, look it up, this is the EXACT same thing as a JL 1000.1, just with different writing on the front) 1000 watt amp with remote bass knob, and a kicker CVR 15 in basically brand new condition (barely broken in!) and can include either a brand new (cleannnn as hell) sealed and stuffed box, or a ported box. Both boxes have no leaks, have terminals, and are carpeted, etc. Look and work great.
Had this system in a girlfriend's car and it SLAMMED! Flexed the roof and windshield like nothing, and that was even without a second battery, and running it at 4 ohms! this amp runs down to 1 ohm (sub is dual 2). Looking for $400 OBO for it all with 4 ga power and ground wire, as well as RCA's and 12ga speaker wire. can hook up to prove it works, and can install in your car for a little extra.
I also have some 6.5" door speakers, and some other head units, subs and boxes if you're looking for anything in particular.. just hit me up! I've got my system 99% complete in my car so i'm clearing everything else out.. Only trade i'd really be interested in is alpine stuff.. Mainly type r 5.25's, or the newest (with the small r on the bottom of the cone, not the big r in the center) subs. Also if anyone has one, i need to buy a rockford fosgate 3sixty.1 or .2. i will take that as a trade for pretty much whatever i've got.
Text preferred- (727)271-6370. If you must call, i probably won't answer, so leave a message. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2010, 06:42 AM
MR2 Owner

Ttt
Old 08-28-2010, 05:56 AM
MR2 Owner

ttt