Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

Clearing out my extra audio stuff- subs, amps, boxes, etc

Old 06-16-2010, 10:06 AM
MR2 Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clearing out my extra audio stuff- subs, amps, boxes, etc

Since i've gotten into car audio ive been through a bunch of different setups and still have a good portion the old stuff laying around.. So now i'm cutting down to the bare bones, only the stuff i need and use daily. BEFORE YOU ASK: 1. If it's still in this post, it's still for sale. 2. May be open to trades, mainly interested in MR2 parts or Alpine or Rockford Fosgate stereo equipment, I like kicker too but it depends what it is. Basically if you have a trade, as long as its not crap, offer away, worst i can say is no. 3. Do NOT lowball me, i have a good idea of what this stuff is worth, and i'm letting go of it all for good prices, just because i want it out of the way. 4. I'm located in Spring Hill, but am often in the Lutz or Clearwater areas, and can drive to meet.
If you are interested in anything, just shoot me a text at (727)271-6370 (I WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS) anytime, day or night. Or, shoot me an email at the seller link, i check my email several times a day and will respond ASAP. Now, on to the good stuff:
JL Audio High Output Bandpass box for 1 12" sub- SOLD
Kicker Comp 10" sub in factory kicker box- This is an awesome setup. This comp 10 was the same as the first sub i ever had, and to this day i am impressed by it for what it is. The kicker box it is in is amazing- one of the most solid i've ever seen, incredibly clean (by look and sound) stuffed and ported on the side. Honestly if it fit in my car, i'd pay $50 for the box alone. The sub works and sounds perfect, just has a small area with special highly flexible silicone on it from where i repaired a tear in the surround. Since the repair the sound is absolutely no different, and i've fed it as much power as i could and the repair held perfectly. Only asking $60 for the setup!
[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...8/100_4578.jpg[/IMG]

Box for 1 12 (carpeted and ported)- Good shape, great buy if you have a 12" sub and nothing to put it in! It has an older impulse sub in it right now (not bad, works great, just old) that i'll throw in for free just because i have no use for it. $25 OBO

Sealed box for 2 12's- SOLD
Alpine Type R 6.5" Components-SOLD
2 Visonik 10's in a custom made ported box-SOLD
Single Alpine Type S 5.25" Coaxial speaker- SOLD
Adapters to mount 6.5" speakers in 6x9 mounting holes- Great if you have a car with 6x9's from the factory but want to mount speakers like those 6.5" type r components in their place- this is the proper way to do it, instead of ghetto rigging it in. I have a pair of them, come with screws- $10

Grille for a 10" sub- Not much to say about it. Pretty universal, great to protect a 10" sub. $10

Delco 1" tweeters (pictured above)- SOLD
Alpine MRP-T220 200w 2-channel amp- An awesome amp, as is to be expected from alpine, but has recently decided to stop turning on for me. I don't think it's blown or anything, just won't turn on. I'm sure it's easily fixable, i just don't know anyone who fixes amps or have the time to be bothered with it. $20, fix it or use for parts.

4" Wharfdale speaker- I believe this is out of a home system, beastly little speaker. The magnet is literally bigger than the cone. I have this and a 10" speaker out of a home cabinet, take both home for $10.

Pair of 6.5" sony subs- In a custom made sealed box. The box is well sealed and made from 1/2 MDF, and has legs put on it to be used as a downfiring box. Actually produces some pretty decent bass. $20

Sony Xplod 10" sub in a Qlogic Sealed/Ported box- Awesome sub, near new (still stiff), as is the box. Has removable cover to turn it into a ported box, and the woofer is flush mounted on the face of the box, and has a rubber seal to ensure a tight seal around the sub. Great sound for a 10! Asking $55 OBO

Sony Xplod 1200w Max amp- SOLD
Wiring to hook up an amp- i have all sorts of speaker wire, just let me know what you need.
2 sets of audio RCA's- good quality- about 7ft long each- $8 a set
4 Gauge power or ground wire- about 7-8ft long- $10
6 Gauge Power or ground wire- 12 feet long- $10
Aftermarket Head unit antenna adapter- $15 from walmart, come take it for $5. Never used, turned out not to be the part i needed.

And that's about it. I WILL offer package deals, and can deliver to your house for a small extra charge. I also do installs, and am willing to offer a deal to install if you buy any of the above. Shoot me a text (NOT CALL) at (727)271-6370 or an email at the seller link if you are interested in anything. Thank you and have a great day!

Last edited by MR2James; 06-25-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:09 PM
MR2 Owner

ttt
Old 06-18-2010, 03:08 PM
MR2 Owner

Ttt
Old 06-20-2010, 11:12 AM
MR2 Owner

ttt
Old 06-21-2010, 06:59 PM

jl ho box is that from the w6 or w7 the came 2 different sizes if i remember right. where are you i want to see if it will fit in my trunk

2011 BMW S1000RR
2008 NINJA ZX-10 - sold
2009 NINJA EX250 - sold
2006 NINJA ZX-14 (wrecked)
2005 NINJA 636 plasma blue - sold

Seductive Cycles
Old 06-22-2010, 12:36 AM
MR2 Owner

I'm in spring hill. Not sure which one came in it, it's about 30"w by 15" deep and 15" high. Not a huge box, should be able to fit in pretty much any trunk.. i have an mr2 and it fits in my trunk.. lol
Old 06-23-2010, 11:44 AM
MR2 Owner

Ttt
Old 06-25-2010, 07:30 AM
MR2 Owner

Ttt!
Old 07-04-2010, 04:27 PM

ported 12 box gone to me!!! good guy to deal with