Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

FS: Sony Xplod Complete Stereo System & Crossfire Amp

Old 11-05-2008, 06:58 PM
talkJDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS: Sony Xplod Complete Stereo System & Crossfire Amp

Hey Guys,

First things first, I will not deliver! If you are interested in buying you and I will arrange a time to meet at a Spot of my choice. Location is in Orlando, FL.

Easiest way to contact me is via PM on here or via phone at (321) 805-1946 ask for Junior. Remember, prices are OBO, so if you have an offer do not be afraid to send it my way.

First thing for sale is a Sony Xplod CDX-CA810X Stereo/CD Player with Pigtail Harness. The Stereo/CD Player is in perfect condition and very reliable. Below are some pics of it and Specs. My asking price for this is $50.00 OBO.

Sony Xplod CDX-CA810X:
"Choose your favorite of the seven colors for the LCD display, and Sonys CDX-CA810X CD receiver will look right at home in your dash! The detachable, fold-down faceplate features an extra-large readout that scrolls CD text and radio station names, and displays XM Satellite Radio information. If you're looking for a system-builder, then the CDX-CA810X is the receiver for you. It features front and rear stereo preamp outputs, with a mono subwoofer preamp output. High-pass filters let you block the deep bass frequencies that distort your speakers, while the low-pass filter routes all that bass to your subwoofers. Use the subwoofer level control to dampen or boost the bass from -10 to +10 dB."

Key Features
Player Type: CD
Controlled Devices: CD Changer, XM Ready
Anti-Theft Protection: Detachable Face Panel

Amplifier / Speakers
Built-In Power Amplifier: Yes
Built-In Amplifier RMS Power: 4 x 23.2 Watts RMS
Built-In Amplifier Power: 4 x 52 Watt

Radio
FM Presets: 18
AM Presets: 12
Tuner Type: FM / AM

Dimensions
Depth: 6.6 in.

ACTUAL PICTURES:

The next item up for sale is a Crossfire TEK1502 Amplifier. Amps works perfectly fine, has some light scratches, but they do not affect performance at all (obviously). Again, below are some pics of it and Specs. My asking price for this is $100.00 OBO.

Crossfire TEK1502 Amplifier:
Watts (RMS): 600
Ohms (stable): 2 ohms
Channels: 2
Freq: 50Hz - 150Hz
Crossover: HPF - FULL - LPF
Bass Boost: 35Hz
Volt: 12V DC
Fuse: 2 x 30amp

ACTUAL PICTURES:

Last edited by DannyEK4; 11-21-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:25 PM
talkJDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP!

Speakers SOLD, so thread Updated. I got the CD Player and the Amp still available. Prices reduced!