Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

FS/FT Dual XD7500 motorized cd player

Old 07-06-2008, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT Dual XD7500 motorized cd player

I just pulled this cd player out of my mustang. has the wiring harness with color codes. Everything works but it has an issue when the face is open. The wire connected to the face itself gets loose sometimes and causes the uit to power on and off....or eject the cd. THIS IS FIXABLE but i wanted something different anyways so i didnt bother. Works flawlessly when the face is closed. Only looking to get 35obo. heres a link to some pics/specs

Dual XD7500 CD receiver at Crutchfield.com
shorty headers with cats, o/r h-pipe, 2.5 true duals with flowmasters, ported and polished maf, ported and polished tb, fenderwell cold air intake, short shifter, and zoom stage one clutch and assembly.
R.I.P Dustin...Forever a friend...Forever a brother.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt
shorty headers with cats, o/r h-pipe, 2.5 true duals with flowmasters, ported and polished maf, ported and polished tb, fenderwell cold air intake, short shifter, and zoom stage one clutch and assembly.
R.I.P Dustin...Forever a friend...Forever a brother.