Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

Nice System F/s!!!!!!!

Old 11-22-2007, 06:26 PM
you know

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice System F/s!!!!!!!

Look i want to get rid of this thing i have no use for it any more not into the whole loud system thing. i was going to go do competitions w/ this system but never did it was babied and everything has been properly broken in. System contains 2 15" Memphis Mojos subs along with 2 matching Memphis Mojo 16-MCD2500 amps. The amps are 1ohm stable and run at 2500rms and the subs run at 1000 watts rms and 2000 max these subs and amps cost at least $1000 a piece. if anybody knows anything about brands Memphis is not just like any brand like Kicker or Rockford; Memphis amps run their true power unlike other brands. Also their subs are built to last, after awhile a sub will lose its ability to hit as if it was brand new Memphis subs are built to eliminate this. This system comes with all wiring for subs and amps also fuses so all you have to do is hook up and slam. included with this system are 3 batterys to keep constant juice to the system w/o your lights dimming. a custom box that is ported and built to specs will be included, currently this all sits in a chevy silverado 2500 ext cab but can be put in SUVs and other trucks possibly even some cars . lmk on any offers or if you want to meet up to hear and take a look. im looking to get 1500 obo or trade for a bike and ill throw in 1500 w/ the trade. i know here on TR we have lowballers . throw me some offers would like to get rid of this thing asap i do have a set amount i would at least like to get out so all offers accepted. my name is doug pm me or call 7276373269

Throttle til you see God, then BRAKE LIKE HELL!

*motorcycles are a balance between trust and physics. you just have to trust that your tires will work, and hope the 10 little asian guys that designed the bike got an A+ in physics
Old 11-23-2007, 11:02 AM
you know

ttt

*motorcycles are a balance between trust and physics. you just have to trust that your tires will work, and hope the 10 little asian guys that designed the bike got an A+ in physics
Old 11-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Protected Taurus .45/.410

would you sell just the speakers, possibly the amps, have no need for all the other stuff thats why im asking

MCOR Automotive LLC
http://www.mcorautomotive.com/
PM MCOR for any electronics, upholstrey, accessories or window tint (813) 362-5454
They will take care of you as they did me
Old 11-23-2007, 03:04 PM
you know

good possibility will let you kno

Old 11-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Protected Taurus .45/.410

let me know a price

MCOR Automotive LLC
http://www.mcorautomotive.com/
PM MCOR for any electronics, upholstrey, accessories or window tint (813) 362-5454
They will take care of you as they did me
Old 11-25-2007, 05:28 PM
you know

ttt