Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

2 12s box and amp

Old 08-05-2007, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 12s box and amp

I have 2 12" Audiobahn Subwoofers in a box w/ dual reciving ports and a 1200 sony amp Have the complete wiring kit and speaker wire need gone ASAP...Im asking 350 OBO....I am accepting trades im looking for a Ps3 or a Xbox360 or possibly a touchscreen indash unit.... Here are the specs on the subs as well as a picture...Computer is down now so call me if intrested...352-442-4801 my name is mike.

FLAME EXCURSION SERIES
For a cast basket design, this subwoofer is relatively shallow. The 12-inch model measures in at merely 5 5/8 inches in depth, giving you the ability to mount this subwoofer in tighter installation environments.
SURROUND
The 2” PHAT foam surround is made from a combination of two different materials. The base material is soft and flexible. It is coated by denser, more rigid foam. This union is versatile because it gives the surround a flexible yet durable structure that will hold its shape over time.
TINSEL LEADS
To prevent tinsel lead rupture, Audiobahn uses woven tinsel leads in its entire line of subwoofers. The tinsel leads are hand-woven into the subwoofer’s spider, ensuring the wires do not wander from their intended position or fracture during extreme operation.
COMMON FEATURES
PHAT 2” Foam Surround
Non-Pressed, Non-Transfer Paper Cone
KM3’ Coated for Virtually No Cone Distortion
Single 4 Ohm VOICE COIL
Multi-connect Lug Lock Terminals