Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

Car Amp for sale - Mephis Bell 6 Channel - 600 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms

Old 12-13-2005, 05:30 AM
Sound Engineer for Hire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Car Amp for sale - Mephis Bell 6 Channel - 600 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms

Car Amp for sale - Mephis Bell 6 Channel - 600 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms.

Ok, this has been my pride and joy for a bit now. Treated me real well. Had it until I pulled out of my old 93 civic.

Measures approximately 3 feet long. As you can tell by the picture below.
Its literally 2 amps in 1 chassis (by design)
4x75 on the left half @ 4ohms (Can do 2ohms stereo @ 150x4 and it is stable if cool)
2x150 on the right half. (Can do 2 ohms stereo @ 300x2 and it is stable if cool)
So if run in 2 ohms stereo, its a 1200 watt RMS beast.

This can accept DIRECT BARE 4 GAUGE power and ground wires. (No Connectors or Spade adapters needed)
Also can accept up to 12 gauges speaker wire DIRECT, (No Connectors or Spade adapters needed)
^^^^
Helps keep you keep your wires from touching and makes it easier to install / unistall.

(lol, 4th edit, Has an adjustable and SELECTABLE cross over points for all 3 sets of channels. Left side has Low Pass, Hi Pass, Full Range. Right Side has Low Pass, Low Pass with 12db boost, and Full range.

This was the Fultron series before they changed their name to Memphis Audio.
I've always kept these cool with Stinger cage fans. (as shown below, pic taken from stinger site) One on each end of the Amp to keep it cool at all times. Had them switch on with a relay. (Never needed them, but I've rather keep components kool to last longer than not.)

If you need better pics, let me know, Chrome is a bitch to take flash pics of though.

This is a great amp, and only reason I'm selling it is because I'm going to do a 3k all Alpine system in my newer car.
$250 OBO. Will throw in both of the stinger fans free too. Gotta keep the gear cool.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Sound Engineer for Hire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold