Thank you to Ron Grassette from West Coast Balancing

Old 07-09-2010, 04:57 AM
Boostaholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you to Ron Grassette from West Coast Balancing

Just wanted to publicly thank Ron Grassette from West Coast Balancing for the extraordinary service he has provided for Boost Lab. We currently have a Heins TC-3 turbo balancer for our turbocharger services and as some of you in the industry know Heins has been out of business. Our machine became inoperable and I had no way to have it repaired locally. Having a machine with no support is a risky thing to do in a business like this.

I was fortunate enough to find not only an ex Heins Balancing employee who was still in the business, but the actual person who put MY turbo balancer together at Heins. Talk about a coincidence! Ron Grassette of West Coast Balancing flew from his California based office and met me at our Miami location (MIC Turbo). Ron has brought our Heins TC-3 Turbo Balancer back to like-new condition, giving us the peace of mind while we service turbochargers. Without Ron we would be out a great amount of money. His knowledge and experience is a great asset to those of us in the industry.

I know this is a very specialized industry and I hope this thread serves a purpose to someone out there in Google land who is looking for quality support for their balancer, whether its a Heins or not.

Ron's contact information:
Balancing Machines for Rotating Parts | Turbo | Turbocharger
West Coast Balancing
1355 Lawrence Drive
Suite #203
Newbury Park, CA 91320

Office: 805-375-1030
Fax: 805-375-1030
Cell: 805-405-5644

Heins turbo balancer repair, Heins tc-3 repair, Heins tc-3 service, west coast balancing, Heins balancing, Heins TC3, Heins TC-3, Balancer repair

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store

Last edited by Kirk; 07-09-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default West Coast Balancing new contact information

Thank you to Boost Lab for those kind words. We moved to another location to better serve our customers. Our new information is:

West Coast Balancing. 4053 Calle Tesoro Unit D. Camarillo, CA 93012.
(805) 388-3366 info@westcoastbalancing.com www.westcoastbalancing.com
Thank you, Ron Grassette