Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Wtf FL DMV.....

Old 03-20-2011, 06:38 AM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtf FL DMV.....

So as most of you know im stationed in NC now, I recently bought an old chevy pickup and got it running again and sent my registration paperwork off too FL as im still a FL resident. They processed my title on 3-15 and tagged it the same day. I go out to check my mail yesterday to find the tag, Also find that my 1yr registration that I paid for, wasnt quite one year. It was more like I paid for a 27 day redistration, Yea my Birthdays next month and it expires next month. WTF florida, We will see how this phone call goes tomorrow asking them what there fucking problem is.

lol so anyone else hate the DMV?

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 03-20-2011, 07:17 AM
Resident Dingo

I, too, hate the DMV
Old 03-20-2011, 08:13 AM

thats fucked up..

in jersey i went to the dmv to get something done i forget what.. but i got there around 9am and there was hundreds of people there, this was the only dmv with in an hour drive and they are all busy. so i took a number and started to wait. well the fire department showed up and said to many people are in the building and it was dangerous for everyone to be in there waiting, this was around noon, so i had to wait outside with half the people there and it was fucking hot, then finally around 4 they called my number only to tell me they can't get to me today and to show up with my number tomorrow and i will still have my same spot in line, i had to call out of work to go back to the dmv. it still took another half of day for them to see me...

dmv should be privatized cause if it was shit like this wouldn't happen

2011 BMW S1000RR
2008 NINJA ZX-10 - sold
2009 NINJA EX250 - sold
2006 NINJA ZX-14 (wrecked)
2005 NINJA 636 plasma blue - sold

Seductive Cycles

Last edited by Lime_Green_Hatch; 03-20-2011 at 08:25 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Blood In Blood Out

Originally Posted by J@meson
So as most of you know im stationed in NC now, I recently bought an old chevy pickup and got it running again and sent my registration paperwork off too FL as im still a FL resident. They processed my title on 3-15 and tagged it the same day. I go out to check my mail yesterday to find the tag, Also find that my 1yr registration that I paid for, wasnt quite one year. It was more like I paid for a 27 day redistration, Yea my Birthdays next month and it expires next month. WTF florida, We will see how this phone call goes tomorrow asking them what there fucking problem is.

That shit happened to me, except it was more like half a year since my bday was 6 months away. I asked the chick about it and shes like yeah, thats how it is. Didn't even get a free blowjob, it's fucking bullshit.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:08 AM
Resident Dingo

lol.. privatize the DMV.. that'll be the day!
Old 03-25-2011, 01:27 PM
2WheelsFTW

when i was home on leave i tried to update my FL drivers license and was unaware of the new 6 forms of identification bullshit. so needless to say i sat thru the line, got destroyed by the rude bitch at the window and i guess when i head back to FL later this year on leave again... ill bring all my shit in my fireproof box so i can update the fucking thing.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Resident Dingo

haha damn dude.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:53 PM
2WheelsFTW

i refuse to claim wyoming as my state of residency. only meth heads laying low from the law claim wyoming.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Resident Dingo

lol

if you can make it work, fuck it!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:47 AM
Blood In Blood Out

Originally Posted by J@meson

What kind of old truck did you actually end up getting? Is it like a antique truck? Pix?