Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Duane Murphy Memorial ride

Old 01-13-2011, 07:28 PM
This ***** sucks balls

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Duane Murphy Memorial ride

I got an invite on facebook for this today

"Services have been arranged at Dobies Funeral Home. Services are on Thursday, January 13th, with a viewing between 5shared_pm and 7shared_pm and a service at 7shared_pm. The address is 8825 Old CR 54, New Port Richey, 34653. We welcome all to come. Thank you.

ALSO.

DUANE MURPHY JR. IS HOSTING A BIKE RIDE IN HONOR OF HIS DAD ON FRIDAY THE 14TH, (BYOB) BRING YOUR OWN BIKE! (BY THAT I MEEN MOTORCYCLE) LETS SHOW HIM SOME SUPPORT PLEASE NO SPEEDING OR STUPID MOVES REMEMBER BE SAFE OUT THERE AND SEE YOU THERE!

ANY QUESTIONS CALL DUANE AT 727-226-2608 OR CALL ME AT 727-484-2368"

I'm not down for any funerals but a memorial ride is always a good thing. I'm sure a lot of people will be there and its a good way to show a little support from TRBT. I know if I burt out, I would want you guys to ride for me.

Anyone have a bit of time to go on saturday? Im not sure of the time but Im sure it would be easy to find out.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:29 PM

ooooh shit i forgot to hit the post button, i got an invite to this too...his memorial was today as well.

thanks for posting this

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch
i carry a gun because so many other losers and wanna be gangsters do.
Originally Posted by JH26
Morty,

The fact that I have red hair and no soul makes me very angry. I just wanted to let you know that when I swear and sling insults at you, its really because deep down inside, I hate myself. Please buy me some hair dye for my birthday.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:45 PM
This ***** sucks balls

Originally Posted by stealthc9
ooooh shit i forgot to hit the post button, i got an invite to this too...his memorial was today as well.

thanks for posting this
Np. Im not into funerals or those kind of private memorial things. Thats for family and close friends if you ask me. I went to a few when I first started riding years ago just as reality check about my mortality. It's sad, scary and uncomfortable.
Memorial rides are something totally different though. Regardless of of who knows who, i feel like rides are a tribute to a person that everyone can take part because we all share the same passion and could share the same fate.

If anyone feels like going saturday, post up. Got kick ball in the evening. About to take some people back to middle school! I have an extra bone in my right leg so I can kick harder