Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

HOWLOSCREAM DISCOUNT (im going saturday)

Old 10-13-2010, 09:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOWLOSCREAM DISCOUNT (im going saturday)

Hey im actually posting something useful for once.

Howloscream coupon code pascoED08 will get you $29.99 tickets for howloscream i just ordered one for saturday oct 16th

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch
i carry a gun because so many other losers and wanna be gangsters do.
Originally Posted by JH26
Morty,

The fact that I have red hair and no soul makes me very angry. I just wanted to let you know that when I swear and sling insults at you, its really because deep down inside, I hate myself. Please buy me some hair dye for my birthday.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:43 AM
Tit Pic Enforcer

That code means that there will be a ton of Pasco people there that night. Easy pussy that is hard to look at. DTC in full effect!!!!

DTC = Dirty Toe nail Critters
Old 10-14-2010, 04:11 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Im gonna be there.

I'll be rocking out with my cock out. Getting drunk and finding some easy, sleezy Pasco women.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:42 AM
Banned

Waste of money. It blows. Beer is way over priced. More fun to spend the extra cash and go to HHN.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:57 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

HHN is just as much by the time you drive out there and the alcohol is priced the same if not just as much. The only upside is HHN sells Liquor.

Its easier to drive to BG because its 10 mins from me, compared to an hour an a half to Orlando. For what I save on gas I can spend on beer. As long as im drunk and there aren't clows running at me then im good.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Banned

I went for free and still think I paid too much. All the houses are the exact same as the previous years.

We're making a day of it and going to Universal/Islands of Adventure, then going to Halloween Horror nights.

Plus I get killer discounts at HHN lol.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by kizzile
That code means that there will be a ton of Pasco people there that night. Easy pussy that is hard to look at. DTC in full effect!!!!

DTC = Dirty Toe nail Critters
WRONGGGGGG. That code does say pascoED08 but it is NOT specific for that saturday...it's for every night.

Originally Posted by Lime_Green_Hatch
i carry a gun because so many other losers and wanna be gangsters do.
Morty,

The fact that I have red hair and no soul makes me very angry. I just wanted to let you know that when I swear and sling insults at you, its really because deep down inside, I hate myself. Please buy me some hair dye for my birthday.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:40 AM
Banned

I was thinking about going to HHN next weekend. How much is it per ticket. I heard a rumor that it was like 70$.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ken600RR
I was thinking about going to HHN next weekend. How much is it per ticket. I heard a rumor that it was like 70$.
You can get discounts from Coke and BK I think. Or try a AAA office. I have passes for the year so we get to go on an off night(sun-thur) for free.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Every dog has his day.

HHN is just as much by the time you drive out there and the alcohol is priced the same if not just as much. The only upside is HHN sells Liquor.

Its easier to drive to BG because its 10 mins from me, compared to an hour an a half to Orlando. For what I save on gas I can spend on beer. As long as im drunk and there aren't clows running at me then im good.

wut