Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Ken600

Old 10-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Tit Pic Enforcer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ken600

How does it feel to be our white black guy? I thought this need its own thread. I just watched the chocolate rain video. I was thinking that is the #1 whitest black guy. So your now the 2nd whitest black man on earth you have been replaced. You better step your game up.

You know its all love. Plus I had to beat Pete to any threads concerning this issue!!!
Old 10-03-2010, 01:47 AM
hates change

lol he was at the park with Tara..Erica.and I and i explained what happened in the other thread.

Its hilarious!

I have yet to see him walk with the walker though

But seriously...chocolate rain > Kenny

definitely needs to step up his game...start drinking more purple drank...old e...eatin fried chicken and shit.

Although the other night when we picked him up...he was in a dimly lit parking lot..and he did say he would smile for us so we could see him LOL
Old 10-03-2010, 05:10 AM
Banned

You guys fucking suck lol

lets review the fucking facts.

My fathers side of the family is from Monks Corner, SC, which might be one of the most secluded places on earth. It's not to far away from Sullivans island which was the drop off point for about 40 or 50 % of all slaves brought to America. I am guessing my xxxx Great grandfather was picked up along with a gallon of milk and a chicken one day. My father is one of the coolest black people I have ever met next to this guy

And my mother...well. She is the daughter of a woman who's parents ( my great great grandparents ) are probably the most racist white people living. The took a boat here from poland and thought they were the bomb. They shit all over everyone, other polish, jews, irish and blacks. My Great G ma who is like 85+ still refers to black people as " The Coloreds." I think my grandmother slept with a black man as a social experiment and to really piss off her parents. To bad that after my mother was born she would become addicted to smack and live a short unhappy life in the ghetto surrounded by those who would be refered to at the time as, jiggabos, Jungle bunnies, moon crickets, Boogies and later A'Shaunda'ya. The fucked up thing is that learning to spell their name is the greatest feat this person will ever accomplish. Maybe black people aren't such a bad influence after all.

Now me. I as confused as any person of mixed race could be but I'm happy. I grew up in the ghetto but my heart was always somewhere in white suburbia. No matter how hard you try to take the negro out of the hood though, you can hood out of the negro. That is why, on rare occasion, when provoked I become "Mad ******ish," and will probably try to shank you and steal your sneakers.

Let's look at some things I like and don't like and see if I am more white or black.

Black!

2. Picking my own fruit

White!

Black all the way. I'm sure that what she says too. YAHTZEE!!

White people love Wayne Brady, because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X. We all know this. He hangs out with Whoopie Goldberg on the View with a bunch of old white women. He is the most non threatening black person.

White!!!

5. In the biggining there was

and it was good.
Then this motha fucka showed up.

Obama said

Now Mr. Obama and Al Sharpton can have afternoon chicken with sweet tea.
MMMMMM

Black!!!!

6. Sushi!! And what do you do when you are white and have grown tired the way other people eat. You throw some money around, buy a person and eat off of them like a dixie plate. It's cool like the idea of slavery but without the long term commitment.

White!!!!

7. People who annoy me?

[/IMG]

Everyone hate Naggers don't they?

I think it's a tie
Old 10-03-2010, 05:28 AM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Kenny's black?

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 10-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Resident Dingo

so black people aren't that bad because the white people in your family are "racist" & had sex with black people? c'mon man.

"moon crickets" gave me a good chuckle.

Continue.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Banned

I really think you didn't understand what I was trying to say. I'm not going to try and explain.
Old 10-03-2010, 09:42 AM
hates change

Kenny, you had me in stitches brother...

i love you (no homo)
Old 10-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Tit Pic Enforcer

Holy shit that is the best reply to date. I have to go I just pissed myself!!!!!