Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

HSBC hate thread

Old 10-12-2009, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HSBC hate thread

Just post up if you want to punch every person who answers the phone that works there. I know I can't be alone on this one.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:57 AM
teh clit wiggler

hsbc did me ok but didnt like the APR they gave me. as long as you pay your dues, they wont give you shit.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:26 AM

I have not financed a bike through them, but I have a credit card through them. Their all around service is so annoying, that I dont even use the card, so I dont have to deal with them.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:37 AM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ive wanted to punch every one of them since I got the card in 06.

They double billed me $1000 in Jan. of 07 and I filed a dispute and they said since I signed the paper that it was my fault so I had to pay, even though, Motorsports goofed up on the paperwork and I had to sign another form to get what I ordered.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:48 AM
hates change

i reported them to the credit bureau and had a huuuge dispute that almost went to court.

They tried scamming the shit out of me...

i had never been late on a payment (been paying it on time fore over 2 years...)

well one day my ex calls me up saying that they are saying im 3 months late on payments etc etc etc.

i call em up an check all statement and see im not late on any...they have all been paid...so i have proof that they have all been paid

they made a miscalculation...and put one payment on a previous payment...so imstead of paying that month....i paid 2 times for the month previous.

They never bothered to call for late months to tell me i had a late fee and that the late fees were piling up.

SO then they tell me i need to pay my new minimum payment for that month of 900 dollars....my apr jumped up the the highest legal limit....and my monthly payment was 468 bucks a month....

so i told em to fuck off.....paid off the remaining balance on the bike...never will do business with em again....

i reported them as well as had an incident report filed with them...i got a letter two months later stating they were sorry and everything was fixed.

another week passes and i get a letter from the credit bureau that my credit is going to be fixed and that they have been having issues with hsbc....
Old 10-12-2009, 11:47 AM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

Originally Posted by ogitrev
I have not financed a bike through them, but I have a credit card through them. Their all around service is so annoying, that I dont even use the card, so I dont have to deal with them.

every time i call them or they call me it is some damn person from like india trying to speak english, and they dont evan listen to what i have to say about any thing...
damn tech support

click the link,,
YouTube - : Tech Support : Foamy The Squirrel
Old 10-12-2009, 05:50 PM

Dude the funny part is im indian and we talked in hindi and he still managed to piss me off
Old 10-12-2009, 07:21 PM
teh clit wiggler

wow, didnt know hsbc did a lot of people bad. thank god i didnt have a problem with them.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:39 AM
Unemployed Schmuck

Originally Posted by Signal7cbr!
i call em up an check all statement and see im not late on any...they have all been paid...so i have proof that they have all been paid
what???

HSBC and all of them suck...we should start a WIDEBAN on credit companies that outsource to non-English speakers...
Old 10-13-2009, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mixer Mike
what???

HSBC and all of them suck...we should start a WIDEBAN on credit companies that outsource to non-English speakers...
Cmon man my people gotta eat I mean there can only be so many corner store and taxi cab jobs out there. Plus without us how are you ever gonna fix your dell computer if it breaks down