Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

vertigo went down today 4/23

Old 04-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Everything is for trade.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vertigo went down today 4/23

well I am at brandin hospital er. i am posting this from my cell.

today vertigo aka blake and some other guys went riding today south of sarasotta. from what he told me he high sided.

Just text me.... 813-785-5222
Old 04-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Hooligan

it was no highside. it was a running wide and standing it back up running into the grass. he seemed ok though. dunnno though.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 12:01 PM
Driver

Hope he's not beat up bad and has a speedy recovery...Keep us updated guys!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Goodtimes!

bummer. Anymore details.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:18 PM
has whippled VTEC

so a broken arm, rear set through the knee and he seemed ok? my question is who the fuck let him drive back to riverview from sarasota? he had a truck and trailer load ur shit on his truck and take him where he needs to go, then just unload and ride back...from what i heard hes getting an ekg for possible swelling.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Hooligan

well hold the fuck oin dont get fuckin nasty. we offered to drive him back and he kept declining. a peg through the knee? seriously it was a small flesh wound. and if he had a broken arm then he is a fuckin soldier. i didnt see any sign of broken anything. its a motorcycle wreck. sure he might have a concussion. ive seen alot worse and been in alot worse. he will be fine. its his first wreck so im sure he is all sketched out. i dont blame him. its the smart thing to do.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Hooligan

ya the details are he was coming into a left to hot and couldnt hold the line so he stood it back upright and went off in the grass and it went from under him.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2009, 12:45 PM

damn, sux to hear. Hopefully he comes out with just a bruised ego (we could use that around here ) and is ready to ride again soon.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:46 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1
so a broken arm, rear set through the knee and he seemed ok? my question is who the fuck let him drive back to riverview from sarasota? he had a truck and trailer load ur shit on his truck and take him where he needs to go, then just unload and ride back...from what i heard hes getting an ekg for possible swelling.

I was there and we all offered more than once.. he said he was fine. didn't say anything about his arm at all and the peg to the knee is not thru the knee. its a road rash looking thing.(he posed for pics) I mean I'm sure it hurts worse now. but we spent a good 30mins with him after he was up and out of his suit. he was walking around fine taking pics and stuff. he even pulled out his helmet and looked it over for impacts, but just some lite scraps. even then kyle wanted him to go to the nearest er and would have drove him but he wanted drive himself to THG.

I'm not a emt. if the guy turns down offers and look ok. what else do you want from me?
Old 04-24-2009, 12:53 PM
has whippled VTEC

my apologies for jumping the gun just going by what the guy that took him to the er up here told me...im glad i had someone to take me home after i went down lol, wasnt no way i was riding/driving after losing my vision for ahile. again my apologies .