Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Please Read; Help

Old 04-09-2009, 04:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you get other tickets along with the no endorsement ticket? Just curious as the lack of endorsement one will just get thrown out if you show up to court with the endorsement and have other violations they can use to get some money out of you. If the lack of endorsement ticket was the only one you got, you will probably just get the fines reduces when you show them you got your endorsement before court as they still need to make some money off of you.

In any case, get the endorsement before court and it will not be a big deal. Fail to get the endorsement before court and it might be a big deal.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:30 AM
I hate you all, really

Originally Posted by dkutin
Did you get other tickets along with the no endorsement ticket? Just curious as the lack of endorsement one will just get thrown out if you show up to court with the endorsement and have other violations they can use to get some money out of you. If the lack of endorsement ticket was the only one you got, you will probably just get the fines reduces when you show them you got your endorsement before court as they still need to make some money off of you.

In any case, get the endorsement before court and it will not be a big deal. Fail to get the endorsement before court and it might be a big deal.
actually, I got a ticket for careless driving. check out the post for "bike ride!!! 4/5/2009" (title of post). for the full story of what happened. it's about 12 down from this post. go to page 4. i think it's the last one on that page.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:35 AM
I hate you all, really

heres a strange one, NPR cop told me the DMV should not have given me a tag for the bike without the endorsement on my DR L. any one ever hear of this before? just to let you know, i bought the bike thru a private owner.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:32 AM

Took my class from highlands couple weeks ago, wasnt a waiting list. Signed up 4 days before the class. It was at sickles high school for 2 days and a class room in a hotel by tampa internation airport. good class, fun, useful, and its alot better spending the 200 on the class then spending whatever on court fees and tickets for having no endorsement

Old 04-09-2009, 09:27 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

Originally Posted by CVISI1
heres a strange one, NPR cop told me the DMV should not have given me a tag for the bike without the endorsement on my DR L. any one ever hear of this before? just to let you know, i bought the bike thru a private owner.
You don't need the endorsement to buy a bike, just to ride it.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:27 AM
I hate you all, really

Originally Posted by Jordan Y.
You don't need the endorsement to buy a bike, just to ride it.
I thought so, thanks
Old 04-10-2009, 03:37 AM

$.02 I got a "riding without an endorcement ticket" a while ago. Got the lic. before the court date plead no contest and they only had me pay $72 for court fees. This was in 05 I think... so the fees might be alittle higher. Just dont try and be a dick in court or anything... they are really trying to nail "younger street bikers" to the wall.

I heard some shit about an $1100 fine for improper tag placement in the works. (ie sideways or by the hugger underneath)
Old 04-10-2009, 11:24 AM
I hate you all, really

thanks. my court date is may 4th. i'll have my endosement then. I just hope the judge isn't in a bad mood!