Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

The VIBERIDER!

Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^Haha, I buy the ribbed condoms and turn them inside out because its all about me.

My Last.fm Top 20:
Old 03-05-2009, 03:50 AM

I would say it is really funny as a gag gift, but too expensive just to get some laughs! As for actually turning a girl on with something like that, don't you think she is more likely to think you are a sick twisted freak than actually like it and want anything to do with you?

Then again, I don't do the crack whore thing, so to each their own. God knows I have seen enough skanky bitches at Bike Week, Biketoberfest, etc. that probably would like something like that.

What say you bike tech ladies? Is something like that appealing to you or just a funny novelty item that is good for a $100 laugh?
Old 03-10-2009, 02:52 PM
You're not dreaming ;)

That's a great find.

Originally Posted by dkutin
I would say it is really funny as a gag gift, but too expensive just to get some laughs! As for actually turning a girl on with something like that, don't you think she is more likely to think you are a sick twisted freak than actually like it and want anything to do with you?

Then again, I don't do the crack whore thing, so to each their own. God knows I have seen enough skanky bitches at Bike Week, Biketoberfest, etc. that probably would like something like that.

What say you bike tech ladies? Is something like that appealing to you or just a funny novelty item that is good for a $100 laugh?
Of course it would be a funny gag gift. However, just so you are well aware... You don't have to be a "crack whore" to enjoy vibration.

Love && Miss You Forever KevinGonzalez.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Fap Fap Fap

Originally Posted by sheWANTSaKAWI
That's a great find.

Of course it would be a funny gag gift. However, just so you are well aware... You don't have to be a "crack whore" to enjoy vibration.
Well if that's the case I'm ordering mine right ..........NOW!
Old 03-11-2009, 05:40 AM

That's a great find.

Right... I was just thinking there are some more private and reasonable ways to experience the joys of vibration. I was thinking the publicly vibrating back seat of a motorcycle may only appeal to a certain segment of the population. Then again, I have seen an 80 year old in assless chaps and nothing else at Bike Week, so to each their own I guess.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:26 PM
You're not dreaming ;)

Originally Posted by dkutin
Right... I was just thinking there are some more private and reasonable ways to experience the joys of vibration. I was thinking the publicly vibrating back seat of a motorcycle may only appeal to a certain segment of the population. Then again, I have seen an 80 year old in assless chaps and nothing else at Bike Week, so to each their own I guess.
Classic.
Yeah, I'm not one for such public display of arousal. So needless to say, I have to agree with you there.

Love && Miss You Forever KevinGonzalez.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:29 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Classic.
Yeah, I'm not one for such public display of arousal. So needless to say, I have to agree with you there.

lame.

rock out with your cock out.