Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

The Red button Game.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:27 AM
yep, ima member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Red button Game.

who plays it. who doesn't know what it is?
Old 02-26-2009, 11:54 AM
yep, ima member

red button game: you try to flick your buddies engine off switch while riding. if you do it while at a light, its 5pts. if you do it while in motion. its 10. i got 10pts today.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Never Surrender

o we call that tag..we always play it while riding, weve also taken each others keys while at the light and thrown them on the ground haha
Old 02-26-2009, 12:20 PM
yep, ima member

how da fuck do you get their keys? they must really not be paying attention. but i will try that.

edit: oh yeah, i got my buddy while driving on bayshore.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Never Surrender

Originally Posted by RSXTC
how da fuck do you get their keys? they must really not be paying attention. but i will try that.

edit: oh yeah, i got my buddy while driving on bayshore.
just stopped at a light, a couple different ways:
teamwork :someone on the other side talking to them and you reach over (can be willing teamwork or accidental)
be tricky: act like youre checking their temperature gauge (or something along that, i know people who like to compare to see how hot they're running) and when you're leaned over shank it
be quick: act like you're hitting the "red button" then just go straight for keys
Old 02-26-2009, 12:34 PM
yep, ima member

see, my buddies are always aware of the red button. if you come up on the right side. they will cover their button. as will I. but the accidental team work seems to be the best route. or go for the red button and grab the keys. i gotta get that twist motion going and fight em off without dropping my bike. haha.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Never Surrender

Originally Posted by RSXTC
see, my buddies are always aware of the red button. if you come up on the right side. they will cover their button. as will I. but the accidental team work seems to be the best route. or go for the red button and grab the keys. i gotta get that twist motion going and fight em off without dropping my bike. haha.
haha..ya mine are to most of the time, and just have to be close and practice haha
Old 02-26-2009, 12:42 PM

you guys are fuking retarded We play Road Rash, we use chains and bats and try to get the rider off. Keys...pfft
Old 02-26-2009, 12:49 PM
yep, ima member

Originally Posted by TNathe
you guys are fuking retarded We play Road Rash, we use chains and bats and try to get the rider off. Keys...pfft
we play fake road rash. were we pretend to have chians and kick eachother's bikes. yep were fags..
Old 02-26-2009, 01:03 PM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

I refuse to ride with retarded people that play that stupid ass game.

I mean really? you have nothing better to do while riding your bike than fuck with the other guys shit? fags...

on that note, I was bsing with a guy that worked at cycle gear one time. he said he was riding with a group of friends when one guy kicked a piece of cardboard on the road toward the other guy. well that guy tagged the front brake just was he hit it, washed out the front, head smacked the curb and he's pretty fucked up from it. all because his friend did something he thought was funny. which just like the button shit, I don't understand what's funny about it.

you guys should try avoiding cars instead of worrying about your stupid friends doing stupid shit to you while you ride.