Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

meets

Old 02-10-2009, 09:41 PM
mazda protege5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default meets

Whats good bike tech. Got my motorcycle endorsement in january and got a 01 cbr600 f4i couple weeks ago. I ride safe and with full gear,no squid shit here. Im just looking for places to meet with other bikers to chill and ride with. i heard of meets at a wing place next to AMC24 on vets on thurs and wedn at quakersteak in clearwater.are those still going on?

thanks biketech
Old 02-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Never Surrender

i know quacker steak is..i had never heard of the other one..but welcome and ride safe
Old 02-11-2009, 12:58 AM
Unemployed Schmuck

Welcome to BT...I'm no longer a biker...not til I get another bike...so I'm all hypocritin n stuff
Old 02-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Rojya Productions

welcome

most of us on here our more of the North Run / trackday kind of riders, not the bike night straight-line cruise kind.

ride safe & ATGATT
Old 02-11-2009, 06:52 AM
mazda protege5

Thanks for the welcomes.

But yeah im down for whatever. Straight line, track. arnt bikes made for the track anyway

Originally Posted by kairojya
welcome

most of us on here our more of the North Run / trackday kind of riders, not the bike night straight-line cruise kind.

ride safe & ATGATT
Old 02-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Two wheels only

If your CBR is your first bike, then I suggest you stay away from riding in groups or with anybody else for several months. New riders get themselves into alot of trouble trying to keep up sometimes, or are just dangerous to ride around (they're still learning how to control the bike, and spend less time being aware of their surroundings and other bikers).

That is just a fact. If you've only been riding 800 miles, you won't know shit about braking, turning, or riding with other cars or bikes. There's no debate about it.

If it is not your first bike, and you've got several thousand miles under your belt, then there are bike nights and rides being posted up on a ton of forums, Bike Tech, Tampa SportBikes, SC, CWB, etc...

Bike nights are overrated. Mostly just a bunch of guys standing around comparing dicks. North runs, southruns, east runs, and whatnot are fun, and you can learn alot, but they're dangerous in terms of law enforcement. Especially on the weekends. I prefer to do those rides during the week.

.Fear is the Mind-Killer.

Originally Posted by C ME WRKD
Chicken strips? I see no grocies in that pic
Chicken Strips: It's a Goddamned Food Item.

.Treaty of Tripoli 1797, Article 11.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Never Surrender

your monkey and dog sig makes me laugh
Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 AM
U and your 3rd dimension

Originally Posted by Fauropitotto
If your CBR is your first bike, then I suggest you stay away from riding in groups or with anybody else for several months. New riders get themselves into alot of trouble trying to keep up sometimes, or are just dangerous to ride around (they're still learning how to control the bike, and spend less time being aware of their surroundings and other bikers).

That is just a fact. If you've only been riding 800 miles, you won't know shit about braking, turning, or riding with other cars or bikes. There's no debate about it.

If it is not your first bike, and you've got several thousand miles under your belt, then there are bike nights and rides being posted up on a ton of forums, Bike Tech, Tampa SportBikes, SC, CWB, etc...

Bike nights are overrated. Mostly just a bunch of guys standing around comparing dicks. North runs, southruns, east runs, and whatnot are fun, and you can learn alot, but they're dangerous in terms of law enforcement. Especially on the weekends. I prefer to do those rides during the week.
I concur. Every time I have gotten myself into a hot situation, was when I was chasing a faster rider. Find a group of that has female riders and ride with them, they are slow 99.99999999% of the time.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:47 AM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

if your new, my .02 is to stay far away from tsb northruns, or east, or whatever they do. someone always seems to crash on their runs. I've never cared to figure out why. other than to know I don't want to be involved.

as for their meet and greets. they seem to pull that off well. they even bought a member a cake for his birthday... it was covered with fake shit and called him a D bag. but I think they love him (analy) anyways... he does shows them his asshole a lot anyways.

bt here doesn't really do rides, it happens sometimes but they are small and everyone knows eachother. so its not always posted on the open fourm. and even less meets. maybe a meat hook up or 2 but not a meet.

good luck. don't get killed and keep your ass cheeks closed at all times or someone will put their cock in you.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Rojya Productions

Originally Posted by ???
good luck. don't get killed and keep your ass cheeks closed at all times or someone will put their cock in you.
you are the best John