Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

why?

Old 02-21-2008, 10:35 AM
P.I.M.P

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why?

ok so i have had my 07 ZX10 for a little over a year now...and no matter where i go it seems like people in cars act like idiots and try to race me....do people actually think their cars are that bad ass....i mean like today a guy in a 240 tried me, it was turbo so i thought what the hell it might be kinda quick...needless to say i whipped his ass bad twice. so then i pull into the gas station and he follows...im gettin gas he comes up to talk to me and is like yeah i would have had u had i not missed a shift both times...i was like yeah ok pal whatever....just annoying that people in cars think they are so bad ass then make excuses when u whip their ass

IT'S COMING!
Old 02-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Something cool

By you racing him, wouldn't you say you are encouraging people in cars to engage in racing you...even if it's pointless? Seems like a self fulfilling prophecy. Maybe if you didn't race these people, they would stop trying to race you?
Old 02-21-2008, 10:45 AM

I've kinda wanted someone to try me on the streets for shits and grins.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:46 AM
they call me baby Jesus

ya but its some what fun...i use to just get on it for a second and than fall back... than i love the ones that do the ricer fly by the only car that has ever stayed up with me was a sti... bitch was baddd (not stock at all) we were having some fun on the interstate at night
Old 02-21-2008, 10:48 AM
Now with less suck

u4ic, your attempts at sane and reasonable argument will be obliterated by the fact that his description is P.I.M.P. and his screen name suggests that he owns a car that is fastarrrr, not to mention the 144842237 rep deficit that you bring to the conversation. Hope your bubble isn't too badly burst by this.

For some real advice, start winning all the street races on the back wheel, that'll show them and make them all 'respek' you.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:48 AM
P.I.M.P

Originally Posted by u4ic
By you racing him, wouldn't you say you are encouraging people in cars to engage in racing you...even if it's pointless? Seems like a self fulfilling prophecy. Maybe if you didn't race these people, they would stop trying to race you?
its no so much the racing part its jsut the making excuses im a bad ass part...its annoying y cant u jsut say u lost u know

IT'S COMING!
Old 02-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Something cool

Originally Posted by 03AcuraCLTypeS
its no so much the racing part its jsut the making excuses im a bad ass part...its annoying y cant u jsut say u lost u know
Try this out...accept the fact that you're faster than 99.9999% of cars on the road. Don't race them cuz you already know you'll smoke them. And then we won't be reading a RIP thread about you or hearing more BS about how sportbikers are douchebags.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:52 AM
NObama 2011

Ive had guys on the interstate in moddified cars hang with me for a a little bit. But when its light to light its just not going to happen. Bikes purely own in traffic.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech!!!

SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS SINCE BIRTH MEMBER #001

EITHER STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, OR PLEASE, STAND IN FRONT OF US. U.S.M.C. SNIPERS, ONE SHOT ONE KILL

Old 02-21-2008, 11:31 AM

I've had some try me... I usually resist and keep repeating in my head how useless it's going to be when I whip the Sh$T out of them... Then if they keep on insisting and being idiots I shortly open up the throttle and murder them...this works ALL the time they end up feeling like idiots and leaving me alone...

I really want to know what makes a car feel like they can beat a bike?? I think that most of these people have NEVER ridden a bike IMO...better yet they've probably never even sat on a bike...lol just a bunch of dumb asses...
Old 02-21-2008, 11:33 AM
they call me baby Jesus

the best though is when you give them some hopes, for say you tell them to go 1st and you sorta keep up with them at a low gear so it still sounds loud and than make it seem like their pulling on you... than just open the shit up and watch their face as you pass them... it will most likely be priceless.