Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Slopoke Chaddddddd?!?

Old 02-15-2008, 01:03 PM
2WheelsFTW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slopoke Chaddddddd?!?

nvm

Mods: you can close my other thread too please. thanks!

Last edited by Emerehh; 02-22-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:09 AM
Resident Dingo

so what happened to chad
Old 02-20-2008, 12:09 PM
2WheelsFTW

idk still havent gotten ahold of him
Old 02-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Mofongo Expert!

Chad's gone MIA
Old 02-20-2008, 04:04 PM
chicken sirloin

i malright....sorry fellaz....mostly sorry to Tony....i had some back luck with the TA track day when the spot i thought i bought form somebody(actually traded a gift certificate for another track day) turned out to be unpaid for and i was ripped off...by the time i found out, no other spots were open...i had Randy and them looking for me for anyone who wasnt gonna make it and was trying to get one of Jarheads days...but nothing opened up until the Monday, which was too late...

i got with JGP and cancelled the gift cert i traded for the spot and they are issuing me a new one...so at least i didnt get ripped on that end...

either way, however, i would have missed the damn thing...i was sent to Jacksonville on Thursday afternoon and then flew to Railegh, NC for a meeting about a large project in southern NC...flew back to Jville and got home on Monday. Been busting ass between here and Jax until our company gets this project bid and negotiated....so i would have been FUCKED either way....

Tony...sorry about the lack of communication brother...the last week has been a fucking whirlwind of activity and travel.....im glad you made it and had a good time....the pics look cool and you were hanging out with some good people (accept Rickysta)...

its nice to have a good job and make good money to support your family, but damn it takes away from what life is all about....playtime...
Old 02-21-2008, 05:48 AM
2WheelsFTW

its cool chad.. i was just worried about you dude lol

anyway i wrecked my bike so it woulda prob ruined your day too

im signed up for the april 26th trackday so you and I should deff hit that one up brother. put in your notice at work for that friday and saturday off and actually sign up too

sound good???
Old 02-21-2008, 08:29 AM
Mofongo Expert!

I got some bills paid, so I hope to hit a track day in late March or April if my bike is ready by then...

Finally going back... Hopefully it wont hurt my injury much... may need tire warmers on my wrist to keep it loose. Or ICE to slow the inevitable swelling I am expecting...

But fuck it... been long enough.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:37 AM
How fast officer?

Someone with extra room on a truck/trailer needs to hit me up. Never been to Jennings, but want to go.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:34 PM
chicken sirloin

holy shit tony....you went down??? where?? (what turn)... is the Gixxer ok? u ok?
Old 02-21-2008, 04:23 PM
2WheelsFTW

i crashed going about 85-100mph.. going from turn 11 to 12... was in the top of 3rd railing it and my tire didnt like that

im fine, not a single scratch on me...

my bikes somewhat ok. ive ordered about 1100$ in parts so far and its pretty much ready to be put back together, just need to find a rear rim sine mine got bent just a tiny bit.. but enough to make the wheel hop @ anything above 65...

ill post up a thread in the next few weeks on the build. my bikes gonna be a monster when im done with it.