Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Need to find reasonable sand/media blaster............

Old 01-27-2008, 07:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to find reasonable sand/media blaster............

I'm in Riverview and would like to find someone relatively close that does sand and or media blasting. Need to have a dirt bike frame, and possibly swing arm, cleaned up for powder coating.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by tampamax
I'm in Riverview and would like to find someone relatively close that does sand and or media blasting. Need to have a dirt bike frame, and possibly swing arm, cleaned up for powder coating.

are you looking to find some one do it for you or do you want to do it yourself??
I willbe out of town for the next few weeks, but I have a portable sand blaster that you could use to do it yourslf, all you would need is an air compressor and 5 gal buckets of sand.

'04 GSXR 750
I'm so far behind, I think I'm first

need tires (take offs)? PM me
need a deal on a track day? PM me

disclaimer: I sell used tires (take-offs), these tires have been used at Jennings, Homestead, etc. (road courses for those that dont know) therefor these tires are more used up on the sides than in the middle,
Old 01-28-2008, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by wolfey971
are you looking to find some one do it for you or do you want to do it yourself??
I willbe out of town for the next few weeks, but I have a portable sand blaster that you could use to do it yourslf, all you would need is an air compressor and 5 gal buckets of sand.

Don't have access to a compressor. I can easily load up the pieces needing to be done and bring them anywhere. The frame is about the size of a bicycle frame and the other pieces are much smaller.