Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Check this out!

Old 01-24-2008, 03:56 AM
you think I care....why?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Check this out!

Gene Pearson Motorcycle Awareness Foundation

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=41017
A mom who lost her son in a motorcycle wreck, has went to great lengths to get the word out. Awesome lady!
Old 01-24-2008, 04:06 AM
hates change

i see these signs everywhere and i am quite thankful for them....it may not do the trick..but its a step in the right direction...

its a terrible way to lose a son...but she is doing great things for us in the motorcycle community...to keep our parents from having to face the grim reality she has had to deal with...a courageous woman and very strong willed...i will definatly have to shoot her an email and thank her!
Old 01-24-2008, 04:16 AM
you think I care....why?

Originally Posted by Turbo that SER!
i see these signs everywhere and i am quite thankful for them....it may not do the trick..but its a step in the right direction...

its a terrible way to lose a son...but she is doing great things for us in the motorcycle community...to keep our parents from having to face the grim reality she has had to deal with...a courageous woman and very strong willed...i will definatly have to shoot her an email and thank her!
Agreed 100%. I saw her on the news this A.M. and they asked her if she thought the law they were trying to pass (if a motorcycle gets caught doing 15 over the speed limit they lose the bike and there DL for 10 years) was fair. She said NO, that even drivers of cars should face the same fine, if the law is passed. Again, awesome lady!
Old 01-24-2008, 04:21 AM
hates change

yeah i do believe cars should be under the same scrutiny as motorcycles....

while accidents are tragic none the less...a car doing the same speed as a motorcycle will cause more damage in the long run...while death may not be as profound in car accidents...there IS more damage done. So i do feel that it should all be under one law...not just bikes...
Old 01-24-2008, 05:35 AM

15 over?! that's ridiculous!
Old 01-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Just some guy named Jake

These bumper stickers are kind of like having brail on a drive up ATM. Sure its there, but the people who need to see that it is there, cant. to put it simply.

Its the old people, and middle age women on cell phones driving mini-vans and suv's that like to get the job done most (disposing of bikers). The vast majority of these people dont have family on bikes, and dont ride themself's and probably think where all crazy assholes and need to loose our licenses anyways, and dont even feel bad for whacking us one at a time.

So sure, it was a good idea, but unless they make everyone ride a motorcycle in traffic as a pre-rec to geting a car license, they will have no respect for us, and never will.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:31 AM
Just some guy named Jake

Originally Posted by pnkpnthr2133
15 over?! that's ridiculous!
yeah, maybe if your caught you will re-think that whole "i dont run" bullshit.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:03 AM
they call me baby Jesus

scratch out that "dont" i run bitches!!! throw the peace signs up when the lights come on and peace the fuck out
Old 01-24-2008, 07:04 AM
2WheelsFTW

nah dude just for driving too fast i should lose my property, that solves things in life right.. fucking morons
Old 01-24-2008, 07:10 AM
Down Since Day 1

smart lady i think

"Tampa Stock"... Where u at?