Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Since it got deleted ill post it here....

Old 12-01-2007, 12:39 PM
hates change

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Since it got deleted ill post it here....

Im nto starting this to continue the drama...but figure the 17 year old might want to read it.

Oh and IMO. So what that someone doesnt know a lot about bikes. it doesnt make them less of a person home snitzle.

everything ive done on my bike i didnt know how to do...i just tried it and asked a question if need be and learned how to do it.

so fucking what dude. Its better off to ask questions than fuck the shit up and have to shell out money to get it fixed. Sorry people usually over the age of 17 have descent sized bills to bay such as rent...possible morgages and sometimes even kids.

While your at school getting beat up and made fun of for liking dragon ball Z he is out working his ass off so he can make ends meet. Trust me you can swear up and down about how you will fight him and all this other bullshit but really he is the bigger man. he has done more with his life than you have.

and please dont sit here and try and fight me..it would be absolutely worthless...and also dont come at me saying lets settle this in person..because if YOU hit me...your going to jail for a long time...its a FELONY to hit some one in the EMS dept. So quit the ethug BS and do some homework
Old 12-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Ill f@cking end you!

Not to try to add drama or hijack your thread but squid=Ricer of the bike world?

Ricer: From the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt!

AIM = donkeyk1989
XBOX Gamertag = DK1989
Myspace.com/donkey_kong1989

DK for Mod since people care

Parris Island here I come =D!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Banned

^

Dude, what the fuck started all the shit in the first place?

Someone fill in the blanks, only thing i see is two pretty immature people ratting on each other in some thread and i dont even know what its about, but i see age being called out, tiny weeners n shit of this nature. WTF gives?
Old 12-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Two wheels only

I'm not sure who that was all directed towards, but you're right.

Just because someone doesnt know what he's doing, doesnt make him an idiot.

But i'll reiterate what i said before.

A person that is too fucking lazy to LEARN about his bike before messing with it, imo, IS an idiot. Get the fucking service manual. That tool in the other thread that was asking if its possible to blow a bulb out or move his forks obviously did nothing more than put his key in, and ride the bike.

TR shouldn't his personal "thinking brain" for such a silly issue.

I'm not looking to get banned here. I'm just annoyed by the mental lazyness i'm seeing here.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:47 PM
hates change

the kid who likes DBZ called out joe2damax calling him a squid and ish.

DBZ kid is 17
joe is 25 wearing all his gear in his sig IMO...sooo squid?
Old 12-01-2007, 12:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dk1989
Not to try to add drama or hijack your thread but squid=Ricer of the bike world?
A squid is more like a sportbike riding poser of sorts.

Ushually ends up in a RIP or rider down thread sooner than most, and does all sorts of dumb things. Its hard to explain. Also can be used in a way to say someone cant corner for shit and just rides streight lines.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:49 PM

The one guy made a thread about 'my bike was at the dealership and got washed and now the turn signal doesnt work'. people were ragging on him and calling him a squid when Majin said lol or something along those lines or +1 when someone thinks hes a squid, then it was deleted and the reason was like 'closed because of squids, not brandon' or something. so he called him out about it
shorty headers with cats, o/r h-pipe, 2.5 true duals with flowmasters, ported and polished maf, ported and polished tb, fenderwell cold air intake, short shifter, and zoom stage one clutch and assembly.
R.I.P Dustin...Forever a friend...Forever a brother.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:49 PM
owns a $10,000 unicycle!

Originally Posted by Turbo that SER!
Im nto starting this to continue the drama...but figure the 17 year old might want to read it.

Oh and IMO. So what that someone doesnt know a lot about bikes. it doesnt make them less of a person home snitzle.

everything ive done on my bike i didnt know how to do...i just tried it and asked a question if need be and learned how to do it.

so fucking what dude. Its better off to ask questions than fuck the shit up and have to shell out money to get it fixed. Sorry people usually over the age of 17 have descent sized bills to bay such as rent...possible morgages and sometimes even kids.

While your at school getting beat up and made fun of for liking dragon ball Z he is out working his ass off so he can make ends meet. Trust me you can swear up and down about how you will fight him and all this other bullshit but really he is the bigger man. he has done more with his life than you have.

and please dont sit here and try and fight me..it would be absolutely worthless...and also dont come at me saying lets settle this in person..because if YOU hit me...your going to jail for a long time...its a FELONY to hit some one in the EMS dept. So quit the ethug BS and do some homework
ETHUGs for life cuz we gots ta stick tog3ThA....

j/k i agree i've learned everything i know by asking questions and just trying it....if i ever got to a point where i didnt know what direction to go i called someone who knew.but i guess im a squid for that too.that shit was pointless to make a thread just to call someone a squid becasue they dont know how to do some things.all the knowledge he has being 17 we might have a modern day einstein right here on tr e-thinggin it up

Old 12-01-2007, 12:58 PM
owns a $10,000 unicycle!

Originally Posted by Fauropitotto
I'm not sure who that was all directed towards, but you're right.

Just because someone doesnt know what he's doing, doesnt make him an idiot.

But i'll reiterate what i said before.

A person that is too fucking lazy to LEARN about his bike before messing with it, imo, IS an idiot. Get the fucking service manual. That tool in the other thread that was asking if its possible to blow a bulb out or move his forks obviously did nothing more than put his key in, and ride the bike.

TR shouldn't his personal "thinking brain" for such a silly issue.

I'm not looking to get banned here. I'm just annoyed by the mental lazyness i'm seeing here.
it is kinda annoying when people dont want to TRY to learn or figure things out on their own but i know a pretty good ammount of people that call me all the tim because they are afraid to mess things up most of the time it isnt something that can be easily broken,i just tell them figure it out.it is really hard to break MOST things on a bike,BUT some people just dont know that

Old 12-01-2007, 01:01 PM
teh clit wiggler

it was me. trust me i would look at the bike now if i can, unfortunately i had to drive it back to the storage, couldnt drive it to work today (safetey issues). thats why i asked TR here maybe someone could chime in and point me to the right direction.

thanks again whoever gave me the manual. i looked at it but didnt really help to much. i have the manual back home that EXPLAINS everything and shows all the detailed parts about the bike.

its just a matter of getting off from work and working on the bike after 7pm, in my garage.

im willing to learn, i wouldnt call that lazy at all if i asked first. i guess frustration took over first.

ive worked on my bike since ive had it, im mechanically inclined but not electrically. i do know what a positiv and negative looks like but thats all i know when it comes to wiring.

i still have the thread open in my IE about that fagot maginvegeta started.