Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Some Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-04-2007, 03:46 AM
you know

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Help Please!!!!!!!!!

well was on here a week ago or so about my fuel pump not working got that figured out thanks everyone for their input now the bike is running and everything but my gauge is reading abnormality of the fuel injection system..... great.....well would like to get some trouble shooting here also where some good places to get my bike diagnosed to make sure everything is a-ok

Throttle til you see God, then BRAKE LIKE HELL!

*motorcycles are a balance between trust and physics. you just have to trust that your tires will work, and hope the 10 little asian guys that designed the bike got an A+ in physics
Old 08-04-2007, 05:41 AM

what guage are you talking about, you dont have a guage for the fuel injection system

best place around to verify if teh bike is ok or not is Kenetic Motorsports in Hudson.

what was actually wrong with the fuel pump????

'04 GSXR 750
I'm so far behind, I think I'm first

need tires (take offs)? PM me
need a deal on a track day? PM me

disclaimer: I sell used tires (take-offs), these tires have been used at Jennings, Homestead, etc. (road courses for those that dont know) therefor these tires are more used up on the sides than in the middle,
Old 08-04-2007, 04:45 PM
you know

everything works i just want to kno a good place to run a diagnosis to make sure

Throttle til you see God, then BRAKE LIKE HELL!

*motorcycles are a balance between trust and physics. you just have to trust that your tires will work, and hope the 10 little asian guys that designed the bike got an A+ in physics