Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

nunyo's a baller! Here's THE book ;)

Old 06-19-2007, 09:40 PM
they call me baby Jesus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet im going to print it out and bind it... woot i know how to work the binding machine!
Old 06-20-2007, 03:40 AM
International

I think that every dealership should give out a free copy of this book with each sportbike sold. This book taught me more about riding than any amount of trial and error miles. If you are really serious about controlling the bike I recommend that you STUDY this book. I have read mine at least four times, and each time as my riding improves I pick up more from it. Honestly, I rode in FL for years with no real idea of how to corner on a bike (mostly due to a lack of curvy roads). After the first time I read the book I donned my leathers headed out into the mountians and successfully had my knee down within fifteen minutes. In the followng two hours I wore my knee pucks into meer plastics stumps! Honestly one of the best days I've evr had riding.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:52 AM
How fast officer?

Originally Posted by TNathe
if you dont have the ability to read a 119 page book WITH pitures about something your "passionate" about, well then...
There's no pop-ups & I'm illiterate. Maybe my g/f will read it to me as a bedtime story
Old 06-20-2007, 05:19 AM

haha, if she reads it aloud can you record it, put it on cd, then we can have this book in audio format?
Old 06-20-2007, 05:20 AM
they call me baby Jesus

Old 06-20-2007, 07:25 AM
???
Capt."Howling Mad"Murdock

Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
I think that every dealership should give out a free copy of this book with each sportbike sold. This book taught me more about riding than any amount of trial and error miles. If you are really serious about controlling the bike I recommend that you STUDY this book. I have read mine at least four times, and each time as my riding improves I pick up more from it. Honestly, I rode in FL for years with no real idea of how to corner on a bike (mostly due to a lack of curvy roads). After the first time I read the book I donned my leathers headed out into the mountians and successfully had my knee down within fifteen minutes. In the followng two hours I wore my knee pucks into meer plastics stumps! Honestly one of the best days I've evr had riding.

I haven't read this yet cause I just downloaded it last night, but I have heard this one is geared more towards track riding. I have the book "total control" and have done the same thing. I've read it about 3 times and still flip thru it from time to time. its geared more toward street riding. the still pretty quick but not a true race line, the safest line while staying in your lane and giving yourself as much site line around the blind corners as you can.

I enjoy the books and you may like it too, since you seem to be into books about riding as much as me.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:26 AM
they call me baby Jesus

ooo now we have to get the total control .pdf...
Old 06-20-2007, 07:40 AM
fails.....

Originally Posted by f2b
ooo now we have to get the total control .pdf...

i second that!
Old 06-20-2007, 08:29 AM

do iiiit! If someone can get there hands on a copy i'll host it. Make it happen!
Old 06-20-2007, 10:10 AM

Excellent book
I have it! Volume II is more overall riding techniques, street riding, etc. Volume I is geared more toward track riding.
Randy is reading Total Control now...so far so good