Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

ned paintjob

Old 06-04-2007, 07:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ned paintjob

anyone know where to get desent paint job at and about how much they cost
Old 06-04-2007, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Fel0ny
anyone know where to get desent paint job at and about how much they cost

call RS Custom works (727) 514-3348 and talk to Randy

with most anywhere you go, you need to show the poduct you want painted, its extremely hard to give an estimate without seeing whats involved.
prep work is the most involved, it takes allot of time to prep the product correctly to ensure a good finished product
plus you didnt even state what colors you want and if you want any schemes or graphics
the cost of paint is different as well,

if ya want some pics, give me a day or two and I should be able to find some of his work ( my bike is there now and I just need to get some pics)

I can do a raddle can paint scheme if ya want it will only cost ya about $100 for material and labor

'04 GSXR 750
I'm so far behind, I think I'm first

need tires (take offs)? PM me
need a deal on a track day? PM me

disclaimer: I sell used tires (take-offs), these tires have been used at Jennings, Homestead, etc. (road courses for those that dont know) therefor these tires are more used up on the sides than in the middle,
Old 06-04-2007, 11:57 AM
chicken sirloin

Originally Posted by wolfey971
call RS Custom works (727) 514-3348 and talk to Randy

same Randy who runs the novices @ JGP? any rough idea for what he charges for basic scheme on race plastics?
Old 06-04-2007, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Slo Poke
same Randy who runs the novices @ JGP? any rough idea for what he charges for basic scheme on race plastics?
its the same Randy from JGP, and I will not give out prices, I can refer you to use him and will be very pleased with his work but everything depends on what prep work as to be done, and since I am not the one doing it(the prepr work) I will not get involved in the $$$ take it to him directly so its not a he said this/ he said that situation.

'04 GSXR 750

disclaimer: I sell used tires (take-offs), these tires have been used at Jennings, Homestead, etc. (road courses for those that dont know) therefor these tires are more used up on the sides than in the middle,
Old 06-04-2007, 03:45 PM
chicken sirloin

Originally Posted by wolfey971
its the same Randy from JGP, and I will not give out prices, I can refer you to use him and will be very pleased with his work but everything depends on what prep work as to be done, and since I am not the one doing it(the prepr work) I will not get involved in the $$$ take it to him directly so its not a he said this/ he said that situation.
f'sho...i respect that Wolfey...didnt mean to throw dat at ya...
Old 06-04-2007, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Slo Poke
f'sho...i respect that Wolfey...didnt mean to throw dat at ya...

no problem Slo, I just dont want to mis-lead anyone with that kinda stuff, I am by no means the right person for the job when it comes to painting, or even giving estimates for paint and body work

I am learning the hard way though, got to be able to fix it if I am going to break it, Randy does really good work and will do it right, if he says its not repairable I believe him, and when he says buy shark skins, there is a reason behind it too

I talked to him tonight and told him you were asking about stuff so he at least has a heads up if you decide to call him

'04 GSXR 750

Old 06-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Wears holes in knee pucks

Click the photo in my sig for Blue Kustoms.

Russ does great work and has great prices too!!! I was refered to him by another member of the board. Word of mouth is where its at!
Old 06-05-2007, 06:30 AM
chicken sirloin

tanks wolfey and steve...
Old 06-05-2007, 11:05 AM

Slo poke..... when you find out how much he charges for the race plastics can you please let me know.

A buddy of mine and me need ours done soon.

Thanks