Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Stolen Bike Recovered

Old 03-02-2007, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen Bike Recovered

Tony's '06 636 was found tonight to the thanks of his relentless pursuit. There are a few leads to the group responsible for his, and many other bike thefts. HCSO is not involved, nor have they been since the report. Matters were pursued by none other than the one that cared most, Tony. Props man on not giving up.
There have not been any arrests' made over this particular incident, nor do we expect there to be. One thing is known....the thieves frequent this site. So, a message to you boys ...you fucked up good this time. An example will be made.
Thanks for all the support from TR community, your "indirect" involvment led to the recovery, "directly".
Folk's keep your bikes secured, bring them inside, lock 'em down, insure them. It's better to have insurance & not need it than to need it & not have it !!

Last edited by zx10ben; 03-03-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:48 PM
gone fishin

Glad to hear he got his bike back.... f'in thieves.... pety little spineless punks...

Karma...
Hope they get what's comin to them

One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”

Thomas Sowell (American Writer and Economist, b.1930)
Old 03-02-2007, 07:09 PM
ZAP yo dumb ass!!!!

Oooooooh where do they live? >

RIP Jason Harrill 6-12-06: Died doing what he loved

Old 03-02-2007, 08:02 PM

Glad you got your bike back Tony, Throw some punches to the faggots for me.

I sell Donut Seeds.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:15 PM
fuck

Glad the bike is back. who was it?

PS3 GAMETAG: Silvia-san
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/253879
Old 03-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Mofongo Expert!

Originally Posted by zx10ben
There have not been any arrests' made over this particular incident, nor do we expect there to be. One thing is known....the thieves frequent this site. So, a message to you boys ...you fucked up good this time. An example will be made.
:
Is there a reason their identities are not being posted? By there being no arrests, does that mean HCSO wont be notified? Was a stolen bike report filed?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:43 PM

I think there not filing anything and are going to give the people a good ole ass whopin.

I sell Donut Seeds.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:59 PM

Cool Almost Over

They remain unknown. HCSO was notified, they closed the case/report, as far as recovery. A little grind-work led him to the abandoned/stashed bike, but not the thieves. His main concern was finding his bike, now it has become "fixing" it. It got pretty banged up, needs: Upper/windscreen, Right rearset assembly, tail section/light assembly, mirror, & a plastic here & there....all cosmetic.
Hopefully perps learn to value their lives & freedom more so than in the past. They've gotten off easy this time, minus a bike.

Last edited by zx10ben; 03-03-2007 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:32 AM
Something cool

Suggestion:

MARSELLUS: What now? Well let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple pipe-hittin' ******s, who'll go to work on homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. Hear me talkin' hillbilly boy?! I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna git Medieval on your ass.
Old 03-03-2007, 04:06 AM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Originally Posted by racerraul
Is there a reason their identities are not being posted? By there being no arrests, does that mean HCSO wont be notified? Was a stolen bike report filed?
As right now legally the case is closed.

No,I wont wait 5 yrs @ $10. a month to collect restitution.

If you read the main thread,it has a case number.So yes HSCO was notified and yes they were notified that I recovered it.

Originally Posted by zx10ben
They remain unknown. HCSO was notified, they closed the case/report, as far as recovery. A little grind-work led him to the abandoned/stashed bike, but not the thieves. His main concern was finding his bike, now it has become "fixing" it. It got pretty banged up, needs: Upper/windshield, Right rearset assembly, tail section/light assembly, mirror, & a plastic here & there....all cosmetic.
Hopefully perps learn to value their lives & freedom more so than in the past. They've gotten off easy this time, minus a bike.

Originally Posted by u4ic
Suggestion:

MARSELLUS: What now? Well let me tell you what now. I'm gonna call a couple pipe-hittin' ******s, who'll go to work on homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. Hear me talkin' hillbilly boy?! I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna git Medieval on your ass.
I like how this guy thinks
Justice will be served,sometime it takes a lil push and shove.Shit will get done.Sometime its laws "within" that things will take effect.

So while I can be sitting here for another week while HSCO auto theft unit calls me asking me info about the incident that I have already signed on paper,I decided to go a diffrent route which most of you dont agree on.

But within a few days and help from a few friends,my shit is back home and in one peice.Damage but in one peice..

While im sitting here waiting 2 yrs later on who stole one of my cars.I figure it will be handled on the streets also.

What ever names that came up in that incident,they will get delt with also.Not by HSCO but laws of the streets.

Nothing gets forgot,just over looked till its ready.

So im glad a few understand me and backed me up on how I wanted to handle things.Which in resulted on me getting my shit back.

I now have to worry about getting it back to where I want it,so things might be over looked for a while.But not forgotten.

I have no problem swinging on these person in public when I know who you are,You should know by now a lil more about me.You see I chased you alone and I was hoping to catch both of you.

The least I can do is to ask for a head up fade but I wouldnt give you that much respect cause even that wont happen.Even if it resulted in both of you at once.

I have been shot once and stabbed.Which that night did not bother me while I ran up on them or chased them with the car.

It could of ended with your dad washing your brains up from his trucks dash.
But I want to steal you in public or just slap you down like a bitch in front of your friends.

So id like to just say,For the people who actually had my back.People who was down to roll with me to handle shit.You know I got your back 110% You dont have to ask twice.

So people like Ben and a few other who frequent this site that has known me many years,know this will be delt with.

You just caught me at the right time,I have nothing to loose

See ya soon

Do you want to be tazed?