Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Bike Tech (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/)
-   -   Another squid... (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/350130-another-squid.html)

racerraul 11-18-2006 04:05 AM

Another squid...

Ok... I know Dogbone is going to be like... "oh no, not another one of these threads..."

But bear with me... this one I haven't seen or heard of before.

OK... coming back from Sky Powersports of Hudson, I spot the usual squid looking for attention. He passed all squid requirements...

- Wife Bater on (check)
- Dickies Work pants (check)
- No Gloves (check)
- No Helmet (check)
- And last but not least... GSXR lowered (check) :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok... no big deal right... well, he makes a u turn in front of me on 19 (took all 3 lanes to do it). Gets the light I pull next to him on my truck. I notice homeboy is talking to himself. Then he looks at me to see if I am paying him some attention & that's when I see the Blue Tooth ear piece...

This guys is riding & on the phone... How the F&%@K is that even possible with all the wind noise on the mic?

Had to share.... now Dogbone, go forth and update your sig with "Who cares if you saw a squid on a bike with no gear & on the phone while riding?" :lol:

DogBoneZX10 11-18-2006 05:09 AM

Lol

Sneakin Deacon 11-18-2006 05:10 AM

"Do you have to have everything approved by Dogbone!?"

Us3rname 11-18-2006 05:50 AM

same thing happemd here in ocala. dood was talking on his celly (1 hand controlling the bike) going like 25mph down a 60mph high traffic road. well he wasint paying attention hit some uneven pavement and b4 you know it hes 15 feet of the side of the road hitting a tree...and seriously he was on a gsxr:roll:

Brandon 11-18-2006 10:13 AM

:lol: So what if frankie likes to listen to Wiggles while he rides :dunno: :lol:

--brandon

??? 11-18-2006 10:32 AM

seen it, but not with the blue tooth thing...

this guy was on a hand held while riding down dale mabry.

on a lowered busa lol

racerraul 11-18-2006 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sneakin Deacon (Post 3651572)
"Do you have to have everything approved by Dogbone!?"

Yes sir, I do... jealous? :lol:

Sneakin Deacon 11-18-2006 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by racerraul (Post 3652321)
Yes sir, I do... jealous? :lol:

nah, if i rode dogbones nuts too i think they would get stretchy and possible ripped...im kinda heavy :lol:

Slo Poke 11-18-2006 02:14 PM

its really ok to post squid sightings and contiunually publicly antagonize them is the the hopes that some squid may see this and somehow...just somehow...understand what an idiot they are and how real sport riders (and most motorcyclists in general) really feel about what they are doing...so post away, pictures if ya got em....i call them all a bunch of idiots and would love to have some of them try to follow me in the twisties, so i could make them crash and stop riding sportbikes....

**no squids where harmed in the posting of this thread**

C4_crusin 11-18-2006 03:03 PM

i'm calling bs

how can you wear a wife beater in this weather and ride?