Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Bike Tech (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/)
-   -   Another squid... (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/350130-another-squid.html)

dystopiam 11-18-2006 03:14 PM

omg squids are everywhere

Rotary7 11-18-2006 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Slo Poke (Post 3652569)
its really ok to post squid sightings and contiunually publicly antagonize them is the the hopes that some squid may see this and somehow...just somehow...understand what an idiot they are and how real sport riders (and most motorcyclists in general) really feel about what they are doing...so post away, pictures if ya got em....i call them all a bunch of idiots and would love to have some of them try to follow me in the twisties, so i could make them crash and stop riding sportbikes....

**no squids where harmed in the posting of this thread**

Wouldnt you want to educate them instead of making fun of them?

"i call them all a bunch of idiots and would love to have some of them try to follow me in the twisties, so i could make them crash and stop riding sportbikes"

This is a very dumb comment.

1)Not everyone buy "sports bikes" to go and do twisties.Thats like saying you look like a newb to a MotoGP racer and should not be on a "sports bike".
I dont do the track thing,but have you put your skills to the test?

2)Gear...
Why is it that someone who dont wear gear is a squid.But someone who wears gear from Icon,has on squid wear.

But if you matched gear to gear same quality from diffrent makers like Shoei,Aria, down to KBC,HJC they will serve thier purpose.

Its like a fashion show out there.

As bike riders,you should educte others why to wear gear.Pointing and laughing doesnt make you any better.

Slo Poke 11-18-2006 03:52 PM

in order

no...education is beyond them...and school aint cool....
1. "Sportbike"...why buy a sportbike if you dont do twisties?? thats what they are made for...
2. Gear...because people who dont wear proper gear are squids...nobody ever posted anything about the quality of the gear, who cares if its the cheapest and/or dosent match, point is, its there and being used...people with mix match and cheap gear are not automatically squids...no its not a fashion show, thats what squids think, its about protection and minimizing all of the possible risks of injury and/or death...im only in it for the SPEED SHOW....

??? 11-18-2006 06:35 PM

I make fun of squids because I enjoy making fun of people.

I also laugh at retards... I'm just an evil person that doesn't give a shit about teaching anyone anything they don't ask me to.

racerraul 11-18-2006 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by C4_crusin (Post 3652668)
i'm calling bs

how can you wear a wife beater in this weather and ride?

:lol: sorry sir... it was last Wednesday... it was well in the 80's here in Spring Hill that day.

I'll be sure to be more specific next time... oh yeah... it was in between 1 & 2pm when I usually have time to get out for a bite to eat or do other things during work hours.

And... in case there is any doubt how I got to Sky, I drove my truck there & back. I am also a real entity, so there should be no doubt that the original post or any made by me are randomly generated by the server or server side application hosting the forum... :lol:

Brandon 11-18-2006 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by racerraul (Post 3653093)
:lol: sorry sir... it was last Wednesday... it was well in the 80's here in Spring Hill that day.

I'll be sure to be more specific next time... oh yeah... it was in between 1 & 2pm when I usually have time to get out for a bite to eat or do other things during work hours.

And... in case there is any doubt how I got to Sky, I drove my truck there & back. I am also a real entity, so there should be no doubt that the original post or any made by me are randomly generated by the server or server side application hosting the forum... :lol:

:lol: I can vouch for this statement.

in response for the guy on the gsxr, if that gsxr was a 1000 maybe his wanker is so big that there's no gear big enough for him to ride with. Loose fit dickies is all that'll do!

OrOr 11-18-2006 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rotary7 (Post 3652742)
But someone who wears gear from Icon,has on squid wear.

Am I the ONLY one who rides a Gixxer & has an Icon helmet that doesn't ride like a fool? I guess I should give in and just paint a giant fucking squid on my bike. ;)

Rotary7 11-19-2006 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by Slo Poke (Post 3652771)
in order

no...education is beyond them...and school aint cool....
1. "Sportbike"...why buy a sportbike if you dont do twisties?? thats what they are made for...
2. Gear...because people who dont wear proper gear are squids...nobody ever posted anything about the quality of the gear, who cares if its the cheapest and/or dosent match, point is, its there and being used...people with mix match and cheap gear are not automatically squids...no its not a fashion show, thats what squids think, its about protection and minimizing all of the possible risks of injury and/or death...im only in it for the SPEED SHOW....

Schooling has nothing to do with not wearing gear.The dumbest right that could of happen for riders was the helmet law.
But back when the law was in effect,alot of riders didnt want to have it.
Since I have owned my bike,I have got atlease 2 of my friends who ride,to start wearing proper gear.One of them has been riding sport bikes since he was 18 hes now 30.

""Sportbike"...why buy a sportbike if you dont do twisties?? thats what they are made for..."

Alot of people buy sports bike to ride as recreational sport,some get it for drag racing,some get it just for transportation.

Thats like saying why buy a truck if you are not going to go hauling shit in the back of it all the time.Or why buy a sports car if you are not going to course,drag,auto x it.

Its all about stereo types.

Rotary7 11-19-2006 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by OrOr (Post 3653250)
Am I the ONLY one who rides a Gixxer & has an Icon helmet that doesn't ride like a fool? I guess I should give in and just paint a giant fucking squid on my bike. ;)

I made that comment cause I have seen it posted here and a few people have told me Icon is "squid" wear.

I do wear Icon.I wished I would of reserched for a better jacket with padding or what not.But I only paid 110. or 115. for my IconTiMax jacket back 6-7 months ago.

DogBoneZX10 11-19-2006 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Rotary7 (Post 3653403)
I made that comment cause I have seen it posted here and a few people have told me Icon is "squid" wear.

I do wear Icon.I wished I would of reserched for a better jacket with padding or what not.But I only paid 110. or 115. for my IconTiMax jacket back 6-7 months ago.

I wear an Icon jacket too. But your right, it's squid gear. :lol: :lol: :lol: