Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Will Nicky Hayden win MotoGP World Championship???

Old 10-15-2006, 03:26 PM
chicken sirloin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racerraul
I feel really bad for Nicky... Pedrosa looked to be trying the same move Nicky put on him the previous lap. Uncalled for retaliation if indeed it was...

On the otherhand, those that know how I feel about Honda will have to excuse the following comments...

Honda deserves the situtation... since 2004 Honda has done nothing but ignore Nicky. It has been very frustrating to watch the mighty HRC make 1 bonehead descision after another for the past 3 years. They could have easily prevented this by specifying team orders. But in typical Honda fashion of late, no team orders to help win the championship.

But I feel bad for Nicky... he has tried so hard & put up with so much shit not only from Honda but form the spanish sponsor Repsol. Politics, politics, politics... facking ruins real racing...
+1 Honda takes no prisoners...including their own.... Colin Edwards rode like a teammate who wasnt in the championship hunt...Im sure Vale appreciated that...

I really cant blame Honda though...the Hobbit pulled a bullshit move, he is a little asshole...

so my answer to the thread question...NO, Nicky lost the championship 8 minutes into the last race....

by the way...did anyone see Mcoy sliding the shit out of that Ilmor 800??? god hes fun to watch, they should have a McCoy cam on him @ all times.....
Old 10-15-2006, 05:22 PM

I wish they would have interviewed Nicky. I was dyin to see what he had to say about the situation.

Absolute bullshit. I was pissed! i could only imagine the fustration Nicky is going through.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:23 PM

i missed the race, but it looks like typical championship hunt BS. In my eyes, the Kentucky Kid rocks....championship or not, he is still a badass.

the cause of all that is evil
Old 10-15-2006, 06:34 PM
Sideways Maffia

I didn't see it but i want to...anyone find a vid? Sounds like Rossi Gibberneau at portugal last year...except both crashed.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:13 AM
Mofongo Expert!

What Nicky had to say...
Bolt - none
Old 10-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Cafe Racer Extraordinaire

Nice vid...

So, what do you guys think... are team orders a good thing or a bad thing?

"Well, here's the thing".....you will be missed.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:02 AM
Mofongo Expert!

Team orders are a good in terms of strategy... that is not to say that what Ferrari did a few years back with Barrichelo clearly wooping the field & then asked to back it off so Schumaker could pass is a good example of strategy.

Honda could have easily just told the midget to not take any risks on Nicky, period. Gauge Nicky's pace & then determine the best course of action if you are clearly faster than him... but to race him early on in the early stages, was just plain dumb. He should have followed, helped in the draft and moved their way to the front... but what he did was stoopid, showed signs of immaturity & no patience...

Even Rossi knows he wont win a race in the early laps...
Old 10-17-2006, 06:24 AM
Resident Dingo

Originally Posted by racerraul
What Nicky had to say...
Bolt - none
fuck pedrosa
Old 10-17-2006, 09:07 AM
Resident Dingo

They're showing a replay of the race on Speed right now.

It's 1:06PM.... if anybody's interested and didnt see it the first time. FYI

--brandon