Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

f'ing redneck piece of SH*T

Old 08-11-2006, 05:54 PM
realer than most

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f'ing redneck piece of SH*T

so im on my way to get food and im comming up to a redlight and theres a old ass piece of shit cadi in front of me with a busa in front of him and theres a van in front of the bike..so we are all slowing down..the van stops, bike stops, but the cadi doesnt...he slams RIGHT into the back of the bike throwing him into the van infront of him and he just bounces off the back of the van...so i throw on the flashers jump out and check on the rider and he is wearing full leather with a shoei helmet and i ask him if hes alright and he said he just needs to lay down for a second (obviously) but he said nothing was broken or cut..

so then the redneck driver jumps out and starts yelling at the biker why hes laying on the ground..so i start yelling at the driver and he gets in my face and acts like hes about to do something..so i pull out my phone and call the cops while hes still in my face and they get there and i fill out the accident report and stuff and the dude gets a couple tickets i forget what they were exactly for...but the rider got up ok and wasnt hurt..his bike was pretty fucked though...

oh i was sooo pissed and it took a lot for me to not knock the mother fucker out..it was so fucked up...just thought i'd share..
Old 08-11-2006, 05:58 PM
FORE:exalt

Damn that would be hard to watch. Glad he is ok though! Good thing you have patience, i don't know if i would have been able to hold it.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:02 PM
realer than most

i had a smirk on my face when i called the cops while he was all in my face..it was pissing him off...i was thinking about headbutting him while he was that close to me..it was so hard not to
Old 08-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Banned

That guy wouldn't have been runnin' his mouth if you would have taken off your helmet and beat the shit out of him with it. Good thing you kept your cool though. I dont think jail is a very happy place.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:10 AM
They call me Cooter..

It would have been worth it to me to beat the shit out of him for getting in my face ..im a little violent i guess but i'd bail out
Old 08-12-2006, 01:52 AM

Next time beat the living shit out of who ever and claim self defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking retard gets in your face and he hit the bike, wow what a poor excuse for a human!!!!
Old 08-12-2006, 02:27 AM
eats babies

You should have told him to go marry his sister, he probably would have.
Old 08-12-2006, 11:07 AM

just for the record you were in a car? just curious cuz you said flashers and didnt think bikes had them
Old 08-12-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

you got some patience man, the minute someone gets loud with me im usually ready to flip on em, let alone get in my face... glad the riders ok...

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 08-12-2006, 11:49 AM
is gone yuuussss!!!!

Originally Posted by Skinnyjoint
just for the record you were in a car?
yes

"You must always push the limits.
Because if you never fail you will never succeed!!" - No Fear